I'm trying to get errors, but everything here is working good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 11:25 AM
    I may be ultimately "left field" on this, but I'm just realizing that you actually need capture it installed and that a separate capture it program isn't bundled with QL. Am I the only one that didn't know that or did I miss it? I uninstalled capture it last night, thinking i no longer needed it.
    You do need it to capture shots of the QL options screen and pop up boxes. That's what I had to use...

06-16-09 11:31 AM
    Its no big deal but same thing happen to me for the permissions when i went into the options and unchecked include menu in screen shot i saved then tried to do a screenshot and got the "Set AlL Permissions To Allow" did a reset and works fine
    06-16-09 12:09 PM
    Yay! You're awesome.
    i was gonna ask too.
    Thanks!

Had some time and knew you'd be asking any way, so he's some with default precision theme (yuk) and a custom theme.

Enjoy:

06-16-09 01:41 PM
    Nice screenshots. I might have to edit the temperature though. Don't want scare ppl away subconsciously.
    06-16-09 01:48 PM
    Beta release 2.08.3 has been uploaded.
    . fixed submenu w/in submenu w/in submenu delete bug
    . fixed issue of submenu title not showing when in a submenu

thanks.
    06-16-09 01:55 PM
    Nice screenshots. I might have to edit the temperature though. Don't want scare ppl away subconsciously.
    Yeah yeah, very funny ;-)

06-16-09 01:58 PM
    I may be ultimately "left field" on this, but I'm just realizing that you actually need capture it installed and that a separate capture it program isn't bundled with QL. Am I the only one that didn't know that or did I miss it? I uninstalled capture it last night, thinking i no longer needed it.
    You don't need captureit. QL has a built in screen capture.
    You would only need captureit if you wanted a screenshot of QL's option menu or device info screen as currently they cant be captured via QL's own capture funtion. this will change in the first update after release.
    06-16-09 02:07 PM

thanks.
    Looking good. No more mystery submenus after deleting top level.

06-16-09 02:15 PM
    The font size bug also seems to be fixed.

06-16-09 02:41 PM

thanks.
    Link says 81xx?? Not 83xx...

06-16-09 02:42 PM
    Like the submenu name in the title bar of the submenu...

Cough... 24hr clock cough... ;-)

06-16-09 02:46 PM
    When changing from large to small font the font changes but ql options still says large font. Small thing really - didn't know how picky you wanted to get.

06-16-09 02:53 PM
    if somebody else can confirm this before i can actually call it a bug;

my right key is assigned to open QL and the volume keys move the highlight up/down once QL is open. inside the settings for QL i have both the Right and Left convenience key: Nothing

right key (opens QL) ---> volume up ---> volume down ---> right key (which is supposed to be 'nothing' since i assigned it inside the QL options to do nothing)..

my homescreen turns completely white.. (only the QL menu is shown)

it only happens if i hit the right side key, the left does what its supposed to do (which is assigned: nothing).

anybody else getting this?
    06-16-09 02:54 PM
    When changing from large to small font the font changes but ql options still says large font. Small thing really - didn't know how picky you wanted to get.

already posted in post #129
    06-16-09 02:56 PM
    already posted in post #129
    Sorry, was responding to a post by blackngray saying it looked like it was fixed.

06-16-09 03:01 PM
    if somebody else can confirm this before i can actually call it a bug;

my right key is assigned to open QL and the volume keys move the highlight up/down once QL is open. inside the settings for QL i have both the Right and Left convenience key: Nothing

right key (opens QL) ---> volume up ---> volume down ---> right key (which is supposed to be 'nothing' since i assigned it inside the QL options to do nothing)..

my homescreen turns completely white.. (only the QL menu is shown)

it only happens if i hit the right side key, the left does what its supposed to do (which is assigned: nothing).

anybody else getting this?
    Took me a while to figure what you were saying but yes this happens for me if I change the conv key in QL options to nothing (normally have select)... Opens QL fine but second click white screen behind QL menu.

Does it from within apps too not just the homescreen...

06-16-09 03:01 PM
    i opened the facebook app and the second i launch QL, the entire background turns white. gChat goes to all white if i press the right conv key twice, same with the bb browser.
    06-16-09 03:11 PM
    i opened the facebook app and the second i launch QL, the entire background turns white. gChat goes to all white if i press the right conv key twice, same with the bb browser.
    I only have it with the second press when key is set to nothing.

06-16-09 03:13 PM
    Getting that here as well tho I'm using left conv key. If I go into ql options and reset l key to close while this is happening everything goes back to normal.

06-16-09 03:19 PM
    Getting that here as well tho I'm using left conv key. If I go into ql options and reset l key to close while this is happening everything goes back to normal.

Yeah close and select seem fine, it's just "nothing".

06-16-09 03:21 PM
    Sorry double post :-)
    06-16-09 03:21 PM
    lol so i guess setting the key to "nothing" really DOES so something.. hahaha
    06-16-09 03:25 PM
    Hi Cheetah,
    What a remarkable difference this version brings. I really like the weather snapshot.

I could add all apps very quickly now. It also makes more sense and more logical adding apps this way.

So far, I notice that although I check the box to hide QL menu, CaptureIt still took pic of the QL menu as well. Wonder how high the priority this is on your list. I like to use CaptureIt and having it via QL is wonderful.

Thanks for your work.
    Tiv
    06-16-09 03:43 PM
    So far, I notice that although I check the box to hide QL menu, CaptureIt still took pic of the QL menu as well. Wonder how high the priority this is on your list. I like to use CaptureIt and having it via QL is wonderful
    QL doesn't activate capture it. There is a built in screen capture function. It is when you use this that the QL menu will hide. It's an option in add item - application.

06-16-09 03:52 PM
360 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD