umm... haha. so what's the problem? looks good to me.
    06-15-09 11:39 PM
    umm... haha. so what's the problem? looks good to me.
    That's what I was needing to know. I thought the clock was removed in this version and replaced with an alarm? I guess I was confused. Where is this alarm people are talking about? Great app by the way, love it more everytime I use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 11:49 PM
    the clock was an app. not part of ql. 83xx doesnt have it.
    alarm is in add apps.
    06-15-09 11:55 PM
    the clock was an app. not part of ql. 83xx doesnt have it.
    alarm is in add apps.
    Ok thanks for clearing that up for me Erik. Sorry for all the trouble, I thought I broke my QL and was worried.

06-16-09 12:05 AM
    Alarm is working properly with new version on 8330. :-)

When I add a new app it doesn't get added alphabetically. Seems to add apps randomly in the menu and I have to go looking for the new ones. :-/

Not happening for me. Also the items insert themselves to the correct place alphabetically if you go back later and add more (prev I would get an a b c list then if I went later to add an item it would start a b c again from the top)

06-16-09 12:39 AM
    Are you sure? you have alphabetical add enabled in options?
    I've got alphabetical add on but unless they changed the alphabet and B now comes before A it's not always working. . Seriously tho, usually it adds the new item at the top.

NOTE: just discovered that if you add a bunch of apps one after another without moving any is sorts them correctly. But if you move one then it sorts the next ones added as a new group. Don't know if that make sense but basically it appears to sort ok as long as you don't move anything. If you do then it just sorts the new ones.

06-16-09 12:41 AM
    I've got alphabetical add on but unless they changed the alphabet and B now comes before A it's not always working. . Seriously tho, usually it adds the new item at the top.

NOTE: just discovered that if you add a bunch of apps one after another without moving any is sorts them correctly. But if you move one then it sorts the next ones added as a new group. Don't know if that make sense but basically it appears to sort ok as long as you don't move anything. If you do then it just sorts the new ones.

Mine if I add apps A B C D etc to my existing list it will place them alphabetically from the top.
    If I add another B app it will insert it correctly. If I move one item that I have added the sort will ignore the moved item but still insert the next app alphabetically within what's remaining of the original sorted list... If you move everything about (removing any alphabetical sorting)then add more apps it will start again A B C from the top.

This is how it's working on mine, which seems the logical way actually imo.

06-16-09 01:00 AM
    Mine if I add apps A B C D etc to my existing list it will place them alphabetically from the top.
    If I add another B app it will insert it correctly. If I move one item that I have added the sort will ignore the moved item but still insert the next app alphabetically within what's remaining of the original sorted list... If you move everything about (removing any alphabetical sorting)then add more apps it will start again A B C from the top.

This is how it's working on mine, which seems the logical way actually imo.

Yeah just tried again and that's what's happening here too. And I agree - seems logical.

Sorry for being so long-winded on my prior post... Been a long long day.

06-16-09 01:10 AM
    Yeah just tried again and that's what's happening here too. And I agree - seems logical.

Sorry for being so long-winded on my prior post... Been a long long day.

Cool, one less prob. This thing's virtually perfect at the moment.

06-16-09 01:14 AM
    Cool, one less prob. This thing's virtually perfect at the moment.

The only thing I can see is the deleted sub-menu that still shows up in the move to menu. But that is one of those things that can be avoided by just deleting each level of sub-menu seperately.

Can't think of anything else off hand.

06-16-09 01:20 AM
    i fixed the submenu delete issue. will release tomorrow.
    the add alphabetically is working as it should i believe. it is not a sort. it will only add the currently added / addiing item alphabetically from the beginning of the list. if you move things around and then add an item it will start from the beginning and add the item at the first place it finds according to alphabetical order. this might be confusing because some peole expect a sort which it is not.
    06-16-09 01:40 AM
    The only thing I can see is the deleted sub-menu that still shows up in the move to menu. But that is one of those things that can be avoided by just deleting each level of sub-menu seperately.

Can't think of anything else off hand.

No, me neither... Looking good.

06-16-09 01:41 AM
    duh. just noticed you guy's figured it out already. my bad.
    06-16-09 01:41 AM
    the add alphabetically is working as it should i believe. it is not a sort. it will only add the currently added / addiing item alphabetically from the beginning of the list. if you move things around and then add an item it will start from the beginning and add the item at the first place it finds according to alphabetical order. this might be confusing because some peole expect a sort which it is not.
    Yeah, looks good to go to me (thought this'd be a short one - nice change from the storm release eh?) ;-)

06-16-09 01:43 AM
    haha. yea def.
    06-16-09 01:51 AM
    Nice work Cheetah. Don't know about ths storm release but definitely went faster than ver 1. Really like the improvements.

Off for some long overdue sack time - will check in the morn to see if anything else has come up (tho I doubt it).

06-16-09 01:57 AM
    Are you sure? you have alphabetical add enabled in options?
    Positive. I just double checked.

06-16-09 05:18 AM
    Ahhhhhh, I see. I misunderstood the function. Was thinking it would alphabatize as long as that selection was checked.

06-16-09 05:23 AM
    Had some time and knew you'd be asking any way, so he's some with default dimension theme (yuk) and a custom theme.

Enjoy:

Last edited by DD1968; 06-17-09 at 03:49 PM.
    06-16-09 07:11 AM
    06-16-09 07:12 AM
    And no laughing at the weather readings for my area... I'm in the North of England so I hope this makes (most of) you appreciate yours a little more ;-)
    06-16-09 07:15 AM

I'm diggin your wallpaper. Can you email?
    06-16-09 08:35 AM
    I'm diggin your wallpaper. Can you email?
    Yeah no prob. PM me an address...

06-16-09 08:49 AM
    Hey Cheetah, all the new changes look great. I had no problems at all, everything was smooth.
    06-16-09 11:08 AM
    I may be ultimately "left field" on this, but I'm just realizing that you actually need capture it installed and that a separate capture it program isn't bundled with QL. Am I the only one that didn't know that or did I miss it? I uninstalled capture it last night, thinking i no longer needed it.
    06-16-09 11:16 AM
360 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD