As for the BerryPopup issue reinstalled fixed it.....Screen capture started working after a did a battery pull after it was added to the menu.....Cheetah great job on all the additions to the app one of the best purchases ive made
    06-14-09 11:34 PM
    Great new version.

Couple of things.
    1) Sometimes when typing the app switcher kicks in after pressing the alt key then any other key. Anyone else see this?

2) Adding a new item - it sometimes adds it to the top of the menu and aometimes elsewhere on the list.

3) As mentioned in an earlier post regarding deleting a sub-menu 2-3 levels deep, the deleted sub-menu is gone but is still showing up in the Move To Submenu menu.

But overall it is a great step up from ver 1!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 11:53 PM
    Think this was brought up in the storm beta; the title bar with QL name/time/weather should change colour to match the menu colour selection. Currently it stays white (fine for me as I use white, but still...).

06-15-09 12:39 AM
    Ahh, that's good... You can add an item straight to a sub menu by navigating to that menu first then selecting options - add item... I've been opening the QL options while the main menu was displayed and then having to move that item to the sub menu from there. Neat.

06-15-09 12:45 AM
    i dont like the weather, i dont know why mine doesnt update...
    No updating here either.
    Mine updates fine (and pretty regularly) now I have it working ok. I'm using the Yahoo location ID... Are you using this or just your zip?? (I know it's a long shot but maybe worth a try).

06-15-09 12:50 AM
    Ive removed the clock and added the alarm. no clock in 83xx i've discovered.
    Will there be a new download to test with the alarm function working?

This is really the only major flaw I have noticed in this build! I'm loving the new QL!!!!!

06-15-09 05:17 AM
    Just a minor observation.....

Unable to capture a screen shot when the device info is displayed.

06-15-09 05:22 AM
    Mine updates fine (and pretty regularly) now I have it working ok. I'm using the Yahoo location ID... Are you using this or just your zip?? (I know it's a long shot but maybe worth a try).

Nope. Made no difference. It's weird because when I enable the temp, space is created for it and data gets busy as if it were updating, but nothing's there. Was thinking that the font was the same as the menu and I just wasn't seeing it but switched to another theme and it made no difference. I'm using a stock theme
    06-15-09 09:08 AM
    Nope. Made no difference. It's weird because when I enable the temp, space is created for it and data gets busy as if it were updating, but nothing's there. Was thinking that the font was the same as the menu and I just wasn't seeing it but switched to another theme and it made no difference. I'm using a stock theme
    mine just says 84 degrees, its been like that for 2 days now.
    06-15-09 09:47 AM
    Yeah when I had the incorrect location ID that's what I got - a blank space. What loc ID are you using?? I'll put that in mine and see what happens...

The font/colour for the weather is defaulted the same as the QL title and time.

06-15-09 10:08 AM
    Yeah when I had the incorrect location ID that's what I got - a blank space. What loc ID are you using?? I'll put that in mine and see what happens...

The font/colour for the weather is defaulted the same as the QL title and time.

USMS0101 is the ID and I've switched to an 8900 style theme which makes QL dialogs black with white writing.
    06-15-09 10:22 AM
    USMS0101 is the ID and I've switched to an 8900 style theme which makes QL dialogs black with white writing.
    Works fine, wow your weather is much nicer than here in th UK lol!

Is your APN set in TCP options??

06-15-09 10:28 AM
    Works fine, wow your weather is much nicer than here in th UK lol!

Is your APN set in TCP options??

No TCP/APN settings required.
    06-15-09 10:35 AM
    No TCP/APN settings required.
    Sorry, none required for it to work or no you don't have them set and need them (couldn't work it out :-)

06-15-09 10:46 AM
    Sorry, none required for it to work or no you don't have them set and need them (couldn't work it out :-)

haha. no settings on my device. no tcp anywhere in options. keep in mind i am using a hybrid OS so that could be the reason those options aren't' present.
    06-15-09 10:48 AM
    haha. no settings on my device. no tcp anywhere in options. keep in mind i am using a hybrid OS so that could be the reason those options aren't' present.
    Hmmm... No idea then.

06-15-09 10:56 AM
    Hmmm... No idea then.

...and once again. I am the "oddball" haha. thanx tho.
    06-15-09 10:59 AM
    2.08.2 has been uploaded.
    added alarm, removed clock.
    small and large fonts are a little bigger.
    app switcher works but it will back out to homescreen first. this seems to be an 83xx limitation.
    the system menu not appearing on all menus also seems to be an 83xx limitation. proably QL is showing on the same menu items as CaptureIt i suppose.

Can someone give me the exact steps to reproduce the folder w/in a folder delete issue? thanks.
    06-15-09 04:01 PM
    How do we get the latest version of the beta?

I am also one of those who wanted the alarm added but otherwise, this thing just kicks all kinds of a$$
    It's fantastic.
    06-15-09 04:10 PM
    2.08.2 has been uploaded.
    added alarm, removed clock.
    small and large fonts are a little bigger.
    app switcher works but it will back out to homescreen first. this seems to be an 83xx limitation.
    the system menu not appearing on all menus also seems to be an 83xx limitation. proably QL is showing on the same menu items as CaptureIt i suppose.

Can someone give me the exact steps to reproduce the folder w/in a folder delete issue? thanks.
    Thanks. Just downloaded it, however, my key no longer works.
    06-15-09 04:17 PM
    darn. i think i uploaded the full version instead of the trial which i use for beta testing.. hold on 10 mins...
    06-15-09 04:30 PM
    darn. i think i uploaded the full version instead of the trial which i use for beta testing.. hold on 10 mins...
    haha. Cool. Thanks for address so quickly.
    06-15-09 04:33 PM
    Yeah me too. Enter activation code... :-)

06-15-09 04:36 PM
    ok. correct version is up now.
    06-15-09 04:50 PM
    What do we do........just use the link you gave us via email and upload it again?
    06-15-09 04:54 PM
360 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD