I was testing the sub-menus and added a couple deep in one instance. Then deleted level 1 which also deleted level 2 - which was good. But in the move to sub-menu section level 2 is still showing up. I moved something to it to see what would happen and ... Everything went lala land. Although I can move more to that sub-menu if I want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 04:02 PM
    Oops, missed that one (what did I say about klutzes!!)

lol, you and me both... I've just got weather working after messing with it ALL day, and do you know why it wasn't working?? I'd missed a digit from the location ID as i'd checked it on my device and I think the URL was too long and got cut off a bit in the window and I hadn't noticed.
    06-14-09 04:20 PM
    So far so good for both of my phones not one problem yet been playing with it all day

06-14-09 04:43 PM
    It'll save the configuration of QL, that is the order that the list is in the apps you have added, colours etc... If you delete and re-download or update the app it'll prevent you having to set it all back up the way you like it again...

Great! I don't remember that from the previous version. Maybe it was there and I didn't notice?

Going to give it a try now. :-)

06-14-09 05:12 PM
    i dont like the weather, i dont know why mine doesnt update...
    06-14-09 05:13 PM
    i dont like the weather, i dont know why mine doesnt update...
    No updating here either.
    06-14-09 06:55 PM
    Just noticed the CB launcher doesn't work when I attempt to access using QL
    :::::gasp!!:::::

The CB launcher doesn't work with ql. just add a the cb url to ql if you like.
    06-14-09 06:56 PM
    Don't see a way to add alarm. There is clock in the list but that does nothing... There is no "clock" option on my 8320.

Ive removed the clock and added the alarm. no clock in 83xx i've discovered.
    06-14-09 06:57 PM
    Small font is SMALL. Wow and I love small fonts.
    No worries, regular bold looks great.

made them a little bigger.
    06-14-09 06:58 PM
    Looks GREAT!!!

Would be great if an option was provided to launch the app like in the previous version.
    I was able to assign the left convenience key to QL by going into Screen/Keyboard in options but I'm not sure every user would know how to do that. The option to assign a key to close QL is there, why not one to open it?

you can't do this from a 3rd party app.
    06-14-09 06:59 PM
    looks great Erik so far so good any chance of a MMS option added being my 8350 only does mms not sms? I like all the additions on to installing on my 8350, 8330 is going good right now
    Can't open mms app. RIM limitation.
    06-14-09 07:00 PM
    looks great Erik so far so good any chance of a MMS option added being my 8350 only does mms not sms? I like all the additions on to installing on my 8350, 8330 is going good right now
    06-14-09 07:07 PM
    hey what about noble theme fix for it
    06-14-09 07:17 PM
    this is a 83xx beta test thread. i'll have a fix for that theme late this week.
    06-14-09 08:22 PM
    well im going to try now lol

imma send a email
    06-14-09 08:29 PM
    Ahh thanks for replying
    06-14-09 08:42 PM
    This app is like night and day from the first one. I did have it lock up trying to set up a music QL today and will try to post a screen shot of it if it happens again. But like everyone else has said it is an awesome app!

06-14-09 09:30 PM
    As for the screen capture is there anything special I need to have installed to use this? Iam getting the following error "Please ensure all permissions for QuickLaunch are set to 'Allow'" which they are.....also just started noticing BerryPopup isn't working right on my 8350 now its showing the popup but it is blank ill try reinstalling berrypopup later tonight....weather works good so far

06-14-09 09:44 PM
    do we install from desktop manager
    or from ota?
    06-14-09 10:17 PM
    has to be ota the beta link is a .jad file
    06-14-09 10:19 PM
    oh okay
    thanks for the help
    06-14-09 10:21 PM
    As for the screen capture is there anything special I need to have installed to use this? Iam getting the following error "Please ensure all permissions for QuickLaunch are set to 'Allow'" which they are.....also just started noticing BerryPopup isn't working right on my 8350 now its showing the popup but it is blank ill try reinstalling berrypopup later tonight....weather works good so far

go to options, security, then edit permisions for quicklaunch and put allow for everything.
    06-14-09 10:44 PM
    go to options, security, then edit permisions for quicklaunch and put allow for everything.

Already done that before the post still have the problem
    06-14-09 10:52 PM
    Ive removed the clock and added the alarm. no clock in 83xx i've discovered.

made them a little bigger.

So is there a new ver to download yet?

06-14-09 11:18 PM
    24hr clock - you promised on the last beta remember? ;-)

06-14-09 11:24 PM
360 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD