One he!! of an app, Cheetah. Can't recommend it highly enough.
    04-01-09 06:23 PM
    Quick question, CheetahAce:

I selected Home Screen as one of my launches, and when I click on it, it works, but then a pop up message comes up:

"Application terminated: QuickLaunch has been denied the "Input Simulator" permission."

Clicking the link took me to the home screen but that message comes up every time. Any ideas why?
    04-01-09 07:40 PM
    Just downloaded yesterday, so far so good, the only question I have is when I set it for a SMS, but when I get rid of the keyboard it doesnt give me the tool bar to send the message
    04-01-09 08:34 PM
    looks pretty cool
    04-01-09 08:51 PM
    Quick question, CheetahAce:

I selected Home Screen as one of my launches, and when I click on it, it works, but then a pop up message comes up:

"Application terminated: QuickLaunch has been denied the "Input Simulator" permission."

Clicking the link took me to the home screen but that message comes up every time. Any ideas why?
    hi. yes you have to set all permissions to 'ALLOW' for quicklaunch.
    (home, options, advanced, applications, quicklaunch, bb menu key)
    04-01-09 09:34 PM
    As sweet as the app is, the customer support has been tops.
    04-02-09 12:46 AM
    I picked up QuickLaunch from the AppWorld today, and there was an issue that messed up the download... but my credit card was charged. I used the function in the AppWorld that allowed me to contact support for the program. Not even five minutes later I got a reply! Already staggered by the prompt response, I was told that the version on AppWorld was 1.3 and as 1.4 was already out I would be given the upgrade for free! Within a couple hours I had QuickLaunch 1.4 installed and customized... I gotta say that no other app has enhanced the usability of my storm like QuickLaunch has (****, it also made my iPhone-owning roommate jealous!). Kudos on the AWESOME customer service and an amazing app!
    04-02-09 01:09 AM
    I try to please. haha.

The app world is not working for pay apps that require an activation code.
    So i've been emailing people allllllllllll day apologizing and getting them the app.
    Hopefully rim will fix this soon.
    04-02-09 01:22 AM
    Hey CheetahAce, Quick launch is hands down the best utility app for BB users! I love it. Im currently using version 1.3.2.1 on .75 but Im gonna download & install the upgrade. Do you have to delete or uninstall any previous versions before installing the new one?
    04-02-09 01:23 AM
    Anyone else notice this doesnt work with Shazam?
    04-02-09 08:20 AM
    [QUOTE=CheetahAce;2154278]hi. yes you have to set all permissions to 'ALLOW' for quicklaunch.
    (home, options, advanced, applications, quicklaunch, bb menu key)[/QUOTE

Ahhh! Thanks!
    04-02-09 09:24 AM
    Now I have the right key open QL. The camera is the first on the list. With Select as the option for the right key, the camera opens on the second click.

Wonderful!

Just wanted to say again that I love the ap. Also the above tip was a clever one. It works like a charm (although I went with a different ap than camera).

Thanks!
    04-02-09 10:10 AM
    Quick Questionn how do you change the background of quicklaunch to the black background
    04-02-09 10:25 AM
    Is there any way to add media as an option? What I mean is, instead of adding a specific media file such as a photo or a song, can you have it so it opens this screen ?

04-02-09 11:27 AM
    Bump....
    Anybody?
    04-03-09 11:33 AM
    The answer appears to be NO based on many previous answers to this question by the developer. The problem is with the RIM OP system not allowing indirect access to Media Center.
    04-03-09 02:53 PM
    Thanks for adding in Voice Dialing! This is just what I wanted. Best app ever.
    04-03-09 05:12 PM
    im not sure if this was mentioned. I like the application. just have on small problem which keeps me from using it for text messages. Its petty but I dont know maybe you can fix it for the next upgrade. When I use quicklaunch to send a text to a certain person and I wish to send that text message by hiding the keyboard and clicking send (which I find to be the easisest way to send texts). Unfortunately and only in quick launch when you hide the keyboard the send button isnt there.

Thanks for the application and hope you can fix this little problem.
    04-03-09 05:41 PM
    Any update for Handango? Still sending the old version, and now says it's not compatible with the Storm.
    04-03-09 05:41 PM
    Handango update is coming tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.
    04-03-09 06:07 PM
    I've got a question.... I'm constantly using GPS on my phone.... Is there anyway that you can add a shortcut on QL for GPS? Or is that blocked by RIM?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 10:22 PM
    Unfortunately blocked by RIM.
    I'll double check that right now and post back later tonight.
    04-03-09 11:29 PM
    any plans to add more apps to your lineup?
    04-03-09 11:30 PM
    GPS cannot be turned off.
    Yes I have more plans for more apps. Can't spill the beans yet though.
    04-03-09 11:37 PM
    Cheetah, I would love to test out apps for you. Please keep me in mind.

GPS cannot be turned off.
    Yes I have more plans for more apps. Can't spill the beans yet though.
    04-03-09 11:46 PM
270 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD