Hi, how do I do the free uprade. The email sent to me just has the option to purchase? Am I reading it wrong?
    No. It's a free upgrade. I'm not sure what the upgrade emails says because it's auto-generated but just try it. Definitely free.
    02-03-09 11:28 PM
    Thanks, I found the email from when I first purchased the program.
    02-03-09 11:35 PM
    How to i move the quick launch icon from the application to folder to the home screen
    02-04-09 03:45 AM
    How to i move the quick launch icon from the application to folder to the home screen
    Highlight the app>BB Button>Move to>Home

Then move the app by doing the same thing except - hit Move and move it up to the top row(s) you are displaying on your home screen.
    02-04-09 03:48 AM
    Very nice app!! Purchased it last night and its awesome!
    02-04-09 04:18 AM
    I'm thoroughly enjoying this program. It's made my Storm experience that much better.

Small suggestion that would improve it for me.

How about the option to have it appear on the left side of the screen. As I'm left handed, I use the left convenience key, and would love to be able to use my left fingers to access the things I want to do.

Is that possible?

Doug
    02-04-09 08:12 AM
    I love arrogant developers.
    I think you should make your OWN QL app..that way it would work the way YOU want...guess you would have to take the time to learn to write code first...maybe you should just appreciate the ones who CAN write code and contribute to the masses - even the ones who cant read...
    02-04-09 08:33 AM
    Cheetah - Sorry if this has already been posted or addressed but I couldn't find it. Since d/ling QL 1.2 under options>security>memory cleaning I have a lock (little lock icon) over my enable button which does not let me disable memory cleaning. Any ideas why this would be?
    02-04-09 09:01 AM
    I just bought the app and have a question about it. Can you add programs to it like quickpull? The only application I seem to have the ability to add is the phone. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 09:11 AM
    I just bought the app and have a question about it. Can you add programs to it like quickpull? The only application I seem to have the ability to add is the phone. Thanks.

Have the app running in the background and then add it.
    02-04-09 09:13 AM
    Hey for thoes of you that were looking to use QL with AOL, Yahoo and MSN ... by now you've noticed that this dosen't work just yet. Instango is a free IM chat app that uses AOL, Yahoo, MSN and more. QL is able to launch Instango without error ... just thought I would share
    Do you know when they will work?
    02-04-09 09:32 AM
    I think you should make your OWN QL app..that way it would work the way YOU want...guess you would have to take the time to learn to write code first...maybe you should just appreciate the ones who CAN write code and contribute to the masses - even the ones who cant read...
    I have written code and I still do. Have several apps I created for myself.
    02-04-09 10:21 AM
    I have written code and I still do. Have several apps I created for myself.
    Cool...then u don't need QL...problem solved...
    02-04-09 10:23 AM
    Great app, great communication with users! I'm amazed at peoples complaints over such tiny hiccups. Wow.

Anyway, I also confirming for others that I was unable to add Storm Level. Obviously a due to something in that program.

Not sure how the workings of the system affect the program, but I would like the ability to QL to folders and the music player. At any rate, thanks for this app.
    02-04-09 10:34 AM
    Great app, great communication with users! I'm amazed at peoples complaints over such tiny hiccups. Wow.

Anyway, I also confirming for others that I was unable to add Storm Level. Obviously a due to something in that program.

Not sure how the workings of the system affect the program, but I would like the ability to QL to folders and the music player. At any rate, thanks for this app.
    BTW...I agree and failed to thank you for all the work you did on this upgrade...makes my Storm 100% better...I love it
    02-04-09 10:56 AM
    Cheetah, I was thinking. Is there a way to use volume rocker to go up and down to select apps in QL and use right conviniece key as an "enter" button. Sometimes while driving I find it easier to just use one hand

02-04-09 11:12 AM
    Cheetah, I was thinking. Is there a way to use volume rocker to go up and down to select apps in QL and use right conviniece key as an "enter" button. Sometimes while driving I find it easier to just use one hand

Wow that reminds me of the older blackberries!!!!
    02-04-09 11:40 AM
    Yes, that's how I roll
    Wow that reminds me of the older blackberries!!!!
    02-04-09 11:47 AM
    can the default games, brickbreaker and wordmole be added to ql? if so how?
    02-04-09 12:39 PM
    Cheetah. If there is a way to make the Menu (blackberry button) accept command. For example: Press side convenience key and your top item on list is Blackberry Messenger press menu and have it accessed. Also with what homie suggested volume keys being able to go up and down on list. would be an awesome addition
    02-04-09 01:01 PM
    can the default games, brickbreaker and wordmole be added to ql? if so how?
    Please search before posting. open game press end. Then press quicklaunch, bb button, add, application and it will be in running programs.
    02-04-09 01:03 PM
    thanks for the help, sometimes tough to look through hundreds of posts!
    02-04-09 01:05 PM
    i understand, The search this thread is helpful at the top.
    On topic: Thought of another cool idea.
    Might be a lot more tough though. Transparency, being able to set the transparency level, Because i just noticed that there is some transparency already in the program
    02-04-09 01:09 PM
    Volume up and down idea reminds me of my original BlackJack.. It has a scroll wheel which accessed the task manager and then an enter button on the side.. It was SUPER convenient though!
    02-04-09 02:33 PM

Cheetah, don't contribute to Omie's deliquency; California is a "hands free" cell phone state.
    02-04-09 02:40 PM
378 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD