Yes it has been mentioned. Check the first post and maybe read the upgrade email.

If I wasn't thinking of the users why did I spend every second of the last week day and night working and pushing the CBT to test just so I could release a free update with considerable improvement? If you don't like QL and you think the developers are 'brash' you could always uninstall QL and go buy a superior competitor's product. Oh wait... there are none! sorryyyy ges you're out of luck.
    I love arrogant developers.
    02-03-09 04:37 PM
    Can you move the quicklaunch menu to the LEFT side for the left handed people?
    02-03-09 04:47 PM
    nobody likes leftys
    02-03-09 05:07 PM
    nobody likes leftys
    lmao. Ouch. What happen
    02-03-09 05:12 PM
    I'll get to the gun-jumpers today. Sorry for the delay. What I think I'll do is add your email to the QL mobihand account that way you can log in and get it there.
    cool?
    Could you let us know when you do this?
    02-03-09 05:19 PM
    I am working with Cheetah now to try and help those of us who jumped the gun on the purchase.
    02-03-09 05:44 PM
    I for one appreciate the free upgrade and like the look the separators give (as well as the other functional tweaks). Reloading my items into the list didnt take long and I have 19 of them... now to go play with my Otterbox...
    02-03-09 05:52 PM
    Off topic but ... are you still rocking that headset with the Office Depot clip? That was classic; we have a female MacGyver amongst us.
    Last edited by CrackberryMike; 02-03-09 at 06:18 PM.
    02-03-09 06:05 PM
    Scratch that, I just lost memory this time I did it.
    Bear in mind that QL just gives you quicker access to the memory cleaner that comes with the Storm; Cheetah has nothing to do with it's functionality.
    02-03-09 06:07 PM
    That feature is in development.
    02-03-09 06:08 PM
    Hey for thoes of you that were looking to use QL with AOL, Yahoo and MSN ... by now you've noticed that this dosen't work just yet. Instango is a free IM chat app that uses AOL, Yahoo, MSN and more. QL is able to launch Instango without error ... just thought I would share
    02-03-09 06:17 PM
    Hi. I took some time off for myself today. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm working on the gunjumper issue right now. Hopefully, it'll be solved soon.
    If not, I'm going to have to send a bunch of emails manually. blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh!!!!!

haha.
    anywayyy.....

It looks like I will have the trial version ready tomorrow. Don't quote me on it but that's what I'm shooting for.
    02-03-09 06:21 PM
    How did everyone buy this app? i bought thru CB store and did not receive a download page. My order status is pending. Its been 2 hours now. CB closes at 5 30 and i guess they dont respond to emails after that being i sent them 3.

question is when u purchased did u get a download page instantly? was it sent to your phone instantly? i never had a more difficult time buying an app ever.
    02-03-09 06:27 PM
    Karalinagirl, you there?
    if so pm me.
    02-03-09 06:41 PM
    hat was classic; we have a female MacGyver amongst us.
    HEY HEY, back off mr. that's my miss MacGyver kthx lol
    02-03-09 06:41 PM
    First off , great app and upgrade. I read through this thread and I see no mention of being able to add Voice Dialing to my QL menu, am I doing something wrong or does it not play nice with QL. If not I would like to offer this as a suggestion for future upgrades, I would love to get Voice Dial off of the hard button , but, still have a short cut to it, thanx.
    02-03-09 07:23 PM
    anyone figure out a way to have quicklaunch load your call log with .99?

(with leaving the default phone initial view set to dialpad)
    02-03-09 07:34 PM
    I bought the original version here at CB but there's something the matter with the new download page. My browser displays an error message about being unable to connect to the server. Anyone know what's going on?
    02-03-09 09:45 PM
    I do not know I will try and see what I can figure out. I uninstalled a little while back but will try again.

What is it doing or failing to do for you?
    Thanks for the reply. Basically what it was doing was nothing at all. I was able to add Google Sync to the app list just fine. But when I would attempt to launch it using QL, nothing happens. The app does not launch, and the QL menu screen goes away. Its almost as if I hit escapse instead of trying to launch an app.

Unfortunately, I didnt try to launch Sync with the earlier version, so I'm not sure if this is a version dependant problem or not...?
    02-03-09 10:29 PM
    False alarm. Just tried again and it worked. Thanks all!

I bought the original version here at CB but there's something the matter with the new download page. My browser displays an error message about being unable to connect to the server. Anyone know what's going on?
    02-03-09 10:46 PM
    Like its been previously stated - Quicklaunch is a must have for the Storm! When I upgraded the Quicklaunch I had to re-enter all my QL settings (or I'm a rook and did it incorrectly). The voice activated dialing on the phone is so poor, I should just use the QL.
    02-03-09 10:52 PM
    Like its been previously stated - Quicklaunch is a must have for the Storm! When I upgraded the Quicklaunch I had to re-enter all my QL settings (or I'm a rook and did it incorrectly). The voice activated dialing on the phone is so poor, I should just use the QL.
    When you installed did you uninstall yours completely first or did it install over the version you had on there? Another thing is what version did you have initially that you were going to v1.2?

When you are saying all your settings you mean all of the links you installed on QL?

Thanks,
    02-03-09 10:56 PM
    Actually it was stated in the first post of this thread that you would need to re-enter all my QL settings for this particular update; you did nothing wrong.
    02-03-09 10:59 PM
    Is it possible to add the thumbnail (or view pictures) submenu to QL? I have tried adding it to QL with the thumbnail screen running, opened QL, to add items, to application and then save. Instead of the thumbnails being added to QL, the camera is. Still learning...but my guess is that the camera is the application and not the thumbnail file. If thats the case is future access of thumbnail on QL a possibility? Or should I use/add something like flickr?
    02-03-09 11:15 PM
    Hi, how do I do the free uprade. The email sent to me just has the option to purchase? Am I reading it wrong?
    02-03-09 11:23 PM
378 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD