QuickFind now available!

9630 users must have OS 5.0 to use QuickFind currently

QuickFind by NikkiSoft is a GPS application that allows you to find previously marked locations such as a parked car, landmark, or an address and is also ideal for geocaching, hiking and fishing. This app will display your location and your target location on a sonar-like display and help you navigate to the destination showing your position, direction, speed and bearing.

Features:
    * Locations can be added by marking your current location, entering known gps coordinates of a location or performing a lookup by entering an address or landmark such as �241 W. Jackson St� or �Eiffel Tower� or �Oceanside, CA� etc.
    * Locations can be mapped using Google Maps or BB Maps
    * Turn by Turn directions to your destination can be displayed for driving, biking or walking routes and in 9 different languages
    * When you approach your destination a configurable alert will go off. You can have several combinations of alerts such as blinking led, audio ping and vibrate.
    * Option to keep your backlight on while navigating
    * Information can be displayed in imperial or metric format

See the QuickFind promo vid here:
    (video by WJDDesigns of course. Thanks Wayne.)

QuickFind is currently available for the 9700, Torch, Storm, 9630(os 5.0) and 9650 series devices only

Price: $1.99

See nikkisoft.com for more details and purchase.
    12-30-10 09:17 PM
    I bought the quickfind program from nikkisoft. It works very well, however it does not seem to fit the screen. There is a long white vertical bar on the right side that take up about 20% of the screen, and the radar is cut off on the bottom.
    01-01-11 08:41 PM
    So is it only OS5, or OS5 and OS6?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-11 01:37 AM
    Here (hopefully) is a screen shot of what I was talking about above:

If I did this right it should be attached.
    01-03-11 01:35 PM
    it avail for os5 and os6.

you downloaded the wrong version for your phone.
    01-05-11 10:17 PM
    Problem solved, working great! Thanks.
    01-09-11 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD