Hey guys/girls,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good application that will synch Blackberry to Quicken desktop? Basically, it will be used like this... If I was to purchase something, I would add it to my Blackberry and when i get home I would like to synch it up with my Quicken. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
    Andrew M.
    diavna likes this.
    05-25-09 08:08 AM
    Found a few but they all requirement payments but you can test them out first.

Personal Finance Management for BlackBerry and Windows

or

SplashMoney - Personal Finance Manager for BlackBerry
    05-25-09 09:03 AM
    Cool..And they all synch with Outlook?
    05-25-09 09:04 AM
    go to xpenser.com, it's one step away from qbooks and it FREE!
    05-26-09 06:12 PM
    Awesome...Thanks for the reply. Does it synch with Quicken
    05-26-09 07:31 PM
    I have found two different apps for the BB that claim they sync/import/export with quicken. One is called Ascendo Money and the other is Mobile Checkbook, there may be others but those are the two i found then searching.
    First question, does anyone know of a good app that syncs with quicken that I didn't mention above?
    Has anyone used either of the above mentioned pieces of software with successful integration with quicken?
    06-17-09 09:43 AM
    I had this same question when I switched from my Treo and Pocket Quicken (PQ). I've been using SplashMoney on my Curve for about a year and found it to be a suitable (if not better...at least for my needs) alternative to PQ.

It imports Quicken files without any problem.
    06-18-09 09:14 AM
    Having used Quicken and Pocket Quicken (on a Palm device) forever, I too have been searching for a BB application that will sync with my Quicken on desktop.

I tried Ascendo, but it does not sync with Quicken, it only allows you to import Quicken files. Not exactly what I am looking for.

I have been it touch with the developers of Pocket Quicken, who say they have no plans for a BB version!

I'm pretty sure that if any developer came up with a "Pocket Quicken" like application for the BB, that actually allows you to sync with Quicken on the desktop, it would be a real money maker for them.

Just a thought!
    06-24-09 09:53 AM
    go to xpenser.com, it's one step away from qbooks and it FREE!
    Just because something has no cost, doesn't make it free; you're paying for it somehow. One way is storing your personal financial information on a 3rd party's server. I think that's a very BAD idea, personally.
    diavna likes this.
    06-24-09 11:33 AM
    Bump

Quicken 2014 works beautifully on my Z10 running OS 10.2.1.1925.
    12-31-13 01:15 PM
    At the risk of sounding noob, how does one find the BB10 mobile app for Quicken 2014? I was terribly disappointed that Intuit left us out (along with the windows phone users). Your insight is much appreciated.
    01-05-14 08:22 AM
    One has to load the leaked 10.2.1.1925 OS that can be found over in the beta section. Then you can load the Android version directly using Snap (must be sideliaded) or 1Mobile.
    DC Paul likes this.
    01-05-14 08:31 AM
    Sounds a little too tough for me at my stage of expertise. I'll wait for the official OS upgrade, then refer back here to learn all about "sideloading". Thanks again.
    01-05-14 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD