Can someone recommend a good app to do a virtual battery pull? I looked at Quickpull but its got mixed reviews.
    02-12-10 02:45 PM
    the phone has a native application to do this

hold the left [alt] button + the right [caps] button + the [del] button all at the same time.
    Last edited by mjneid; 02-12-10 at 03:04 PM.
    02-12-10 02:47 PM

hold the right [alt] button + the left [caps] button + the [del] button all at the same time.
    I think Im blind...I cant find a right [alt] button! Only a right [caps], right [sym] and a right [enter] buttons.

02-12-10 02:56 PM
    The alt button's the left most button in the 2nd row from the bottom, right next to the number 7 key.
    02-12-10 03:02 PM
    I think Im blind...I cant find a right [alt] button! Only a right [caps], right [sym] and a right [enter] buttons.

fixed it.... dunno why i posted that i know better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 03:04 PM
    The alt button's the left most button in the 2nd row from the bottom, right next to the number 7 key.
    Do you see an [alt] button on the right side of your keypad?
    02-12-10 03:04 PM
    I like QuickPull Free because I can do a scheduled battery pull overnight. It is a superfluous app but I personally like it.
    02-12-10 03:05 PM
    I like QuickPull Free because I can do a scheduled battery pull overnight. It is a superfluous app but I personally like it.
    Same here. I have too little patience to wait every morning for a reset. With QuickPull the phone is ready to go first thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 03:08 PM
    I think meterberry is better then quickpull bc it can also do a battery pull. only downside it is a paid app
    02-12-10 03:20 PM

hold the left [alt] button + the right [caps] button + the [del] button all at the same time.
    GREAT TIP...thanks so much! I have a pretty hard core case that is not always that easy to come off. You just saved me the headache of having to pull it off
    02-14-10 12:55 PM
    So the alt, caps, delete is the saame thing as a battery pull? That's awesome. Save a lot of time
    Not entirely the same as a battery pull allows the electronics to fully discharge. Both methods allow memory recovery. So very similar but not identical.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-10 07:04 PM

I am really suprised to find that this works on the 8330 Curve as well. Thank you for the quick tip and find it pointless to have an app that simulates a battery pull.
    02-14-10 07:57 PM
    quickpull and they have a free version.
    02-26-10 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD