I have downloaded this app and when I use it I get 2 messages in my mail folder saying Device Settings and asking me to enter the password. I have tried my Orange Password and the one stored for my phone and no joy. What are these messages and what is the password. Anyone come accross this before. Thanks Simon
    10-10-09 08:21 PM
    Not sure... don't like the app, and don't use it... why use it when you have this built into the device itself... Alt + Right Shift + Del

If it was me, and I really wanted this app, I'd check the Help, or check with the developers that created the app... sounds strange that you would receive a couple emails after it restarts.
    10-11-09 11:02 AM
    I agree with fatboy. Why would you need Quick Pull? I prefer to keep my 8900's memory clean from an app like that.

I thought I've read too many problems about that app. Moreover, it's not the same as a battery pull. If it's just soft reset, I prefer restarting my bb manually using three fingers, whenever and wherever I think I need to.
    10-11-09 12:53 PM
    I had no idea you could do it manually. My first BB and only had it 4 days. Will delete it, thanks people x
    10-11-09 01:18 PM
    well more info wont hurt so try a battery pull (w ur phone 'on' pull the battery out, wait for about 20 secs, put the battery back in and let it boot up), i do it every night but u don't have to.
    10-11-09 01:36 PM
    Not sure... don't like the app, and don't use it... why use it when you have this built into the device itself... Alt + Right Shift + Del

If it was me, and I really wanted this app, I'd check the Help, or check with the developers that created the app... sounds strange that you would receive a couple emails after it restarts.
    wow... im always learning something new for this phone
    10-11-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD