I'm kind of dumb, but how do I set up quicklaunch? Just bought it yesterday but not sure what I'm doing.. Heh.. and is it going to mess anything up since Vlingo is on the right hot key?
    12-01-09 11:41 AM
    I'm a newbie and I just bought QL a few days ago. If you google "walkthrough of quicklaunch for blackberry" and click the first listing, that should help a bit. I can't post links yet and I'm not sure about the etiquette here regarding possible "competing sites", so that's all I'll say about that.

If you just fiddle with it a bit, it's pretty intuiative. Your convenience key settings shouldn't bother anything. You can set QL to your left if you like. I particularly like being able to create submenus. I like things neat and tidy.

If you have a specific question, just ask. I'm sure there are lots of pros here that can steer you in the right direction.
    12-01-09 11:49 AM
    Trilogy of Terror! Awesome!
    12-01-09 05:25 PM
    Trilogy of Terror! Awesome!
    Scarred me for life! LOL My Mom let me watch it when I was like, 5. I think I ran down the hall and jumped to the bed till I was 15.
    12-01-09 05:39 PM
    Yup. me too. You know what's funny? I was in my house alone last night and it was dark and I actually thought of that movie. the scene where it was running and making those weird scary noises with the knife in his hand. rrrrahaharhrhrr rrghgh rrha rhrhrhrar rrrrrrraaaaaahghhhh!!
    12-01-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD