Quicklaunch Updated to 2.20 today..
    02-27-10 02:50 PM
    sick, upgrading now thanks for the heads up!

still not showing up in my mobi hand account guess i'll have to wait

i think it would be cool for the developer to put the OTA file on his site (nikkisoft) so we could get it quicker... since it needs an activation code for it to work, it wouldn't matter if anybody downloaded it, it would on;y really work for people that paid..
    PS.. i love QL!!
    Last edited by daniel_martin10; 02-27-10 at 03:19 PM.
    02-27-10 03:08 PM
    Ugh, so I downloaded Quick Launch from BB App World about 2 weeks ago (at that point, it was version 2.15). It was okay but I wanted the 2.20 with the extra cool features (silent camera, etc). Now I cannot get App World, even though it says 2.20 is available, to upgrade Quick Launch to the new version! This is so frustrating. I feel like I wasted money buying from App World.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening? I am running the newest Nathanix hybrid 5.0 OS if that matters...
    03-19-10 09:38 PM
    Ugh, so I downloaded Quick Launch from BB App World about 2 weeks ago (at that point, it was version 2.15). It was okay but I wanted the 2.20 with the extra cool features (silent camera, etc). Now I cannot get App World, even though it says 2.20 is available, to upgrade Quick Launch to the new version! This is so frustrating. I feel like I wasted money buying from App World.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening? I am running the newest Nathanix hybrid 5.0 OS if that matters...
    I sort of have the same problem. I updated to 2.20 and it worked for a little bit, but then one day another app crashed and I had to use the desktop manager to reload software. Ever since then I have not been able to re-upgrade to 2.20. BB app world says 2.20 is installed. but it is still clearly 2.12... I just hope the new upgrade to 2.21 works!
    04-19-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD