Just installed the quicklaunch app on my intel macbook using pocketmac app install tool, (extracted the zip files with stuffit),on my 8900. The app shows up, but when I run it all I get is the stats window. Any help would be appreciated as this looks like a neccessay app. I have the trial copy. Thanks in advance for any help.
    btw - this is a fantastic site. My 1st bb and I love it.
    a g1 convert
    03-21-09 07:53 AM
    I have QL and simply love it (sorry Aristile)! When you install it, it will only have device info in place. What you want to do while in the app, is click your BB menu button and another small screen should appear with things like add items, edit items, move items, etc. Once that comes up, click on add items and a larger screen will open and that's where you can add what you want. This a very good app, one I think that should be a core app provided by RIM on all its devices. Because of it, I only have 7 icons on my BB...I really prefer a clean home screen...not to mention, it definitely shortens the paths to so many things I use. I hope this helped answer your question.

Cheers...
    03-21-09 08:36 AM
    Fyi: you can open another program, then switch to QL by pressing its convenience key, and go to add application and you can then add any opened app to QL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 09:55 AM
    I have QL and simply love it (sorry Aristile)! When you install it, it will only have device info in place. What you want to do while in the app, is click your BB menu button and another small screen should appear with things like add items, edit items, move items, etc. Once that comes up, click on add items and a larger screen will open and that's where you can add what you want. This a very good app, one I think that should be a core app provided by RIM on all its devices. Because of it, I only have 7 icons on my BB...I really prefer a clean home screen...not to mention, it definitely shortens the paths to so many things I use. I hope this helped answer your question.

Cheers...
    No need to apologize!

The app is not bad, the developer can just have a much better attitude when potential and current customers have a question about his app.
    03-21-09 12:51 PM
    I don't know if this has been said but you can add BBTetris to QL as well. Just launch BBTetris, Alt + Backspace to another screen that allows QL and add it like any other program.
    03-21-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD