Hey guys, everytime I open Quick Launch since that recent update, it doesn't let me hit a key on my Blackberry to quick scroll through the apps and stuff. For instance if I hit the "F" key, it would take me right to my first "F" app, which is Facebook. It was extremely convenient and I'm quite frustrated now because it doesn't seem to work that way anymore, any help would be extremely appreciated, thank you.
    08-29-09 04:00 PM
    Mine works fine.

Only thing I can suggest is deleting the app (options, advanced, aplications, ql, menu delete)
    Then reinstalling the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 05:08 PM
    Hey guys, everytime I open Quick Launch since that recent update, it doesn't let me hit a key on my Blackberry to quick scroll through the apps and stuff. For instance if I hit the "F" key, it would take me right to my first "F" app, which is Facebook. It was extremely convenient and I'm quite frustrated now because it doesn't seem to work that way anymore, any help would be extremely appreciated, thank you.
    This was fixed in the most recent update. Previous update had this glitch. You need to be using version 2.12.3. Just download the latest version and you should be fixed up.
    08-29-09 05:31 PM
    I also recall that cheetah said something about the appworld version lagging behind by a couple of days because of their approval process. If that's where you got it, and it doesn't have the 2.12.3 version, it should be up soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD