I just bought quick launch and i allowed all the permissions like it said but now when i press the quick launch button it keeps blinking on and off like crazy until i press one of the options i put on. Is there a remedy to stop the blinking? thanks guys
    05-04-09 04:21 PM
    I just bought quick launch and i allowed all the permissions like it said but now when i press the quick launch button it keeps blinking on and off like crazy until i press one of the options i put on. Is there a remedy to stop the blinking? thanks guys
    it is because you are on the .141 storm OS .... this is a known problem.

threre is a fix for it if you switch out one of the .cod files in your java folder...search for "quicklaunch fix"
    05-04-09 04:23 PM

threre is a fix for it if you switch out one of the .cod files in your java folder...search for "quicklaunch fix"
    I mean REALLY known!
    05-04-09 04:24 PM

oooooohhh.. okay.. i wish id known that before buying it haha thanks. and how do you exactly go in your java folder and fix that? not really used to hacking in the folders.
    05-04-09 04:27 PM
    oooooohhh.. okay.. i wish id known that before buying it haha thanks. and how do you exactly go in your java folder and fix that? not really used to hacking in the folders.
    ya same here, i would like to know also please
    05-04-09 04:30 PM
    05-04-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD