I just got quick launch and I do like the idea behind it but when I watched a review of it on youtube, the owner had it so when he pressed the button on the LHF side on his storm it launch this app.

However when I press the same button on my storm it launches my "messages" section. How do I change it so that when I press that button it will launch quick launch. If thats not possible it does seem all that great cause I'd have to going looking threw folders to launch the app that launches the other apps.

Also on another note does anyone know how to change the home screen icons? I'd like to customize it so that my home screen shows the icons for the programs I want it to. But I cant figure out how to do it. When I highlight the icon I want to show on my home screen and press the menu button it just gives me the options to move it within the menu section or move it to a folder, never the home screen.
    03-21-09 11:42 PM
    Go to options, screen/keyboard, left side convenience key opens. From there you will select quicklaunch.

The first 4-8-12 (depending on how many rows you use if you are using the default theme) in the application menu will show on the home screen, so just move them to the top.
    03-21-09 11:44 PM

Also on another note does anyone know how to change the home screen icons? I'd like to customize it so that my home screen shows the icons for the programs I want it to. But I cant figure out how to do it. When I highlight the icon I want to show on my home screen and press the menu button it just gives me the options to move it within the menu section or move it to a folder, never the home screen.
    highlight the icon you wish to move, hit the BB button, select move to folder, select the "home" folder. Then you will be able to move it around on your home screen and place it where you wish.
    03-21-09 11:49 PM
    Go to options, screen/keyboard, left side convenience key opens. From there you will select quicklaunch.

The first 4-8-12 (depending on how many rows you use if you are using the default theme) in the application menu will show on the home screen, so just move them to the top.
    Boom! exactly what I needed thanks bro
    03-22-09 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD