I posted in another forum yesterday. I installed Quick Launch through App World and, in doing so, got an error message:

Uncaught exception: Module with handle [9058] and index [0] has no application entry point

Be that as it may, when I clicked "OK" it said Quick Launch installed successfully and it lists as "Installed" in My World.

When I start program it asks for Activation Code. I do not have this code. It is not listed in My World, it is not listed in my PayPal receipt.

Per the instructions on the NikkiSoft website FAQ, I uninstalled QL, and uninstalled App World, reloaded both, etc. I did this many times and still not activation code.

Now what is aggravating me is that I have sent emails (2) to the company and NO RESPONSE. They have my money but I cannot use the software.

Does anyone have any additional ideas, thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks All for you Time!
    05-13-10 11:37 AM
    When you look in My World and you click on Quick Launch app, on the top it say "installed" and next to that there should be your key... For all my paid apps my key code is written here.
    05-13-10 11:44 AM
    When you look in My World and you click on Quick Launch app, on the top it say "installed" and next to that there should be your key... For all my paid apps my key code is written here.
    There is a number there in this format:

(X.XX.X)

But if I try a put that numer in QL, it says invalid activation code. There are no other numbers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 12:02 PM
    When I start program it asks for Activation Code. I do not have this code. It is not listed in My World, it is not listed in my PayPal receipt.

Per the instructions on the NikkiSoft website FAQ, I uninstalled QL, and uninstalled App World, reloaded both, etc. I did this many times and still not activation code.

Now what is aggravating me is that I have sent emails (2) to the company and NO RESPONSE. They have my money but I cannot use the software.

Does anyone have any additional ideas, thoughts, suggestions?
    Open up appworld press ALT+RST, then go back into appworld and log in and it should show your purchase there. Also this seems to be an appworld problem not a QL, RIM is supposed to handle those kinds of support requests so you could try emailing them. Cheetahace the developer is out of town, I spoke with him and he is still answering his messages, but might just be a little slower for a couple days.
    05-13-10 12:13 PM
    The purchase shows up just no activation code. Please what is "RST"

05-13-10 12:20 PM
    The purchase shows up just no activation code. Please what is "RST"
    ALT+RST resets appworld.
    05-13-10 12:40 PM
    The "alt" key and the "+" key does nothing in App World on my 9700. Now am I supposed to be hitting "alt" key plus another key?

Sorry my friend I am confused.

05-13-10 12:47 PM
    I believe what Shao128 is suggesting is that you press and hold the alt key, then press rst while holding the alt key down. You might try this and see if it resets your app world.
    05-13-10 01:19 PM
    I believe what Shao128 is suggesting is that you press and hold the alt key, then press rst while holding the alt key down. You might try this and see if it resets your app world.
    Sorry I wasnt very clear, but yes that is correct. Load up AW, then press ALT and hold it down then press RST

That will close AW so open it up again then try logging in.
    05-13-10 01:27 PM
    1st off...my apologies to the moderator for posting in the incorrect forum.

The "alt" + RST did not fix the problem. It re-booted App World but still no activation code.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.
    05-13-10 01:42 PM
    The "alt" + RST did not fix the problem. It re-booted App World but still no activation code.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.
    It was worth a shot, it looks like at this point youll just have to hold tight and wait for Cheetahace respond.
    05-13-10 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD