Is it worth buying and loading
    09-14-09 12:15 PM
    Everyone's opinions are different, but I use QuickLaunch and I love it. Makes things soooo much easier on my Curve.
    09-14-09 01:19 PM
    I read a post yesterday where everyone was raving about it - so I took the plunge & bought it yesterday. So far I absolutly love it! It makes it so easy to switch app! I highly recommend it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 01:22 PM
    Thanks.
    +10 char
    09-14-09 01:57 PM
    I've been using it for a long while (Apr/May) and love it - especially like the submenu feature. Makes launching apps so much easier. Is it worth the price? Heck Yeah!!

(forum filters required me to edit that last statement)
    09-14-09 02:11 PM
    Is it worth buying and loading
    If you had done a simple search, you'd have found your answer. There are plenty of posts around here about QuickLaunch.
    09-14-09 03:12 PM
    I was one of those guys who said, I don't need that app. But I got it anyways after reading a lot about it. Glad I did. Same thing goes for berrybuzz & berryweather.

09-14-09 03:22 PM
    Here's a stupid question...how do you get the QuickLaunch menu to pop up from within another application? Like, if I am in Pandora and want to switch to Facebook...do I have to get out of Pandora and go to the Home Screen and click on Quick Launch? Kinda seems to defeat the purpose of the "quick" part...what am I missing? I already have all my short cuts set up, just have no idea how to use them. Can you tell I just got QL today?

Also, I'd really like a short cut for Windows Live Messenger, but it doesn't even show in my lists of applications when I go to make a short cut for it?

Sorry to hijack :/
    Last edited by CactusCowgirl; 09-14-09 at 07:24 PM.
    09-14-09 07:05 PM
    omg, i wish i'd have learned about this sooner!! i just bought it yesterday, and i am in LOVE.
    09-14-09 07:31 PM
    Here's a stupid question...how do you get the QuickLaunch menu to pop up from within another application? Like, if I am in Pandora and want to switch to Facebook...do I have to get out of Pandora and go to the Home Screen and click on Quick Launch? Kinda seems to defeat the purpose of the "quick" part...what am I missing? I already have all my short cuts set up, just have no idea how to use them. Can you tell I just got QL today?

Also, I'd really like a short cut for Windows Live Messenger, but it doesn't even show in my lists of applications when I go to make a short cut for it?

Sorry to hijack :/
    Assign to one of the shortcut keys.

09-14-09 07:39 PM
    Assign to one of the shortcut keys.

Got it. Thanks So in reality, I don't need to assign apps to letters I will remember, like M for Messages and F for Facebook, because it all works in the pulldown menu, correct?
    09-14-09 07:49 PM
    Got it. Thanks So in reality, I don't need to assign apps to letters I will remember, like M for Messages and F for Facebook, because it all works in the pulldown menu, correct?
    Some of my apps I assign to letters so that when I open QL (assigned to my left convenience key) I can quickly hit a letter and open the app without scrolling and clicking. I use "S" for SocialScope and "M" for BB Messenger for instance. I love that I can open this prog while in any other program and it is stupid quick (duh, "Quick" Launch).

I also have a sub-folder setup with my "Web" addresses that I use often.
    09-15-09 05:26 AM
    Also, if you set the action for a convenience key to 'Select' in QL Options you can double click and it will launch the first item in your list.
    09-15-09 12:53 PM
    QL is definitely one of those programs that when you look at it, you're like, "Oh, I might find that useful..." Well, let me tell you, it is. LMAO I switched providers and am saving my new phone promo price for the Storm II and bought a ~gasp~ 8703. To put it in perspective, I miss QL more than I missed my curve. LMAO
    09-15-09 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD