Hi all,

Very quick one, where can i find quick launch to buy from a site where you can pay in GBP and not uk. I like to know how much i am paying and all i can find is sites in USD. I know i can work it out but it depends on exchange rate of my card provider etc etc.

So any ideas??

Thanks
    07-24-09 05:20 PM
    I don't know of anywhere, just buy it and be happy...
    07-24-09 06:19 PM
    Thanks fot that wisdom... But a uk app store would be nice for us BB uk users

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 06:20 PM
    Thanks fot that wisdom... But a uk app store would be nice for us BB uk users

Yeah i hear ya, but until then i don't know of anywhere.

Try bb appworld or mobihand to see if they list GBP in payment options. If not then USD conversion is what your going to have to do based upon your credit card rate.
    07-24-09 06:24 PM
    No they don't that's why I am asking..... Maybe somebody can offer a solution and not just state the obvious

07-25-09 02:22 AM
    Work it out maybe...? We're only tlking abot $5 which can be around 3 ish so any further difference will be pennies surely???

07-25-09 02:53 AM
    No some card companies charge a admin fee which is more than the program alone for paying in anything other than GBP. But again thanks for the advice on the solution being work it out..... Anybody ??

07-25-09 03:06 AM
    No some card companies charge a admin fee which is more than the program alone for paying in anything other than GBP. But again thanks for the advice on the solution being work it out..... Anybody ??

Ditch that card as fast as... That's silly.

07-25-09 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD