This app installed fine, but after initial setup, ran briefly, now doesn't run. Will do the same if rebooted each time...advice??

Kevin
    03-13-10 02:44 PM
    Does it flash and stop working?

I know the Storm1 had a problem with a 5.0 OS and QL flashing really bad. Try opening QL and going to Options.

At the bottom there should be a checkbox for "Menu Flicker Fix Enable." See if this helps.

If not, Nikkisoft has an AWESOME helpdesk that always responds (at least to me) within a couple of days with VERY helpful people.
    03-13-10 04:43 PM
    I'm having a problem with this App too I installed it and the icon is there but it won't. Open O_o

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 05:53 PM
    Rebooted the device and the app has launched now only to find the re-boot option instead of having to delete an app to make it re-boot :/

03-13-10 07:39 PM
    Follow stillborns advice and contact the company, I've been using QL for months on my tour with all versions of 4 and many flavors of 5 with hybrids & it works flawlessly.

03-13-10 08:26 PM
    Yeah, the people at Nikkisoft have always been more than helpful. There was a time when I bought QL on my Storm and went to my Tour. Appworld said that I had already purchased the app and let me download it again, but it gave me the old activation code. I contacted Nikkisoft and they had me a new code (FOR FREE) within 12 hours. I offered to pay and they refused to take it and told me to have a nice day.

When I went to get it again for my Storm2, since I still use my Tour, I asked to pay for a second code since I have a second device, and yet again, they gave me a free code. These are the nicest people in the world and they are here to help us.

Great app, great people, and I love their way of business.
    03-14-10 06:44 PM
    Quicklaunch is THE best app on my phone. Never had any problem it on my 8330. Just did the latest upgrade and it works flawlessly!
    03-14-10 07:09 PM
    NikkiSoft.com FAQ is your friend
    03-14-10 08:24 PM
    They will email you back usually within minutes, and fix whatever problem you have. Wish Verizon had Customer Service half as good as them.

03-15-10 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD