why has someone not came up with this? or something similar where you can make up an invoice on site and email it to whomever you need to right there on the spot!
    03-09-07 02:42 PM
    It might be a little complex to have on a BlackBerry...
    I use to use Money on my pocket PC, and yes, it's a nice idea. But, I don't think we're there yet...
    03-09-07 05:35 PM
    the reason i would like it is beacause it would do away with the excuse"oh just send me an invoice" cause i would then be able to say ok give me one minute(just long enough for you to grab your check book) and i will have you one!!!
    03-09-07 07:02 PM
    I am sure its on its way
    03-11-07 02:51 PM
    im looking forward to it, i will be their first customer!
    03-13-07 03:56 PM
    It would be nice, not too complicated (for the BlackBerry), but simple enough with 'decent' features & options...
    03-13-07 05:16 PM
    only feature and option that i would really be interested in would be creating and emailng an invoice. even if it was not quickbooks i would be interested in a program that i could do that with..... quickbooks is just a very good tool for doing those type things!
    03-13-07 11:12 PM
    I'm an QuickBooks Online Edition user and cannot even seem to get their highly IE-tailored, script-laden website to open on my Curve. I'm getting a little fed up with this platform and the pricing, but I haven't yet found a suitable replacement for the whole gamut of bookkeeping, accounting, and invoicing.

Anyone else have any tips on making QBOE work on the BB?

If you're still looking for something just to invoice with there are a slew of free, inexpensive and subscription web-based invoicing/time-tracking tools. While I have not tried accessing these on the BB, most of them have that Web 2.0 goodness that appears like they would work - maybe even with Opera Mini.

Free:
    Simply Bill
    Cashboard
    Blinksale

Inexpensive:
    Harvest
    SimplifyThis

Subscription:
    FreshBooks
    InvoicePlace
    Less Accounting
    OpenAir (Specifically states that OTA access is available)

Unfortunately, one that sounded interesting has recently disabled new accounts: Side Job Track

There's a great resource list of more applications here.
    12-23-07 07:58 AM
    I have recently purchased quickbooks premier contractor edition 2009 and I am having to enter 1 year of historical data for my tax guy. Well I was wondering if there has been any insite to any programs that might let you keep track of expenses and invoices on the go that you could sync with the bb? Well any help would sure be appreciated. Also anyone around who could answer a few questions about quickbooks? Could sure use your help. Thanks pin:319fd5aa

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 12:37 PM
    I'm looking for the same thing. I'm in construction and I want to be able to create invoices on site without taking my laptop with me. Since my Treo 650 isn't working right after 3 years of great service I'm looking for something that can do this for me. If it is at all possible with a BB I might buy my first.

James
    02-01-09 09:13 PM
    Any progress yet on this? There seems to be a big demand for an invoice app. Time to shake the tree again to see what falls out.
    04-16-10 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD