When holding down the BB button for a few seconds the quick app screen (or whatever you want to call it) comes up. Is there a way to specify the programs in that screen?
    08-21-10 12:34 AM
    its called the app switcher. it just tells you what programs or apps are running in the background. there are 5 core apps that will always be running that you cannot close...Browser, Phone, Home, BBM, Messages. any open, improperly closed or suspended apps, will also remain in that menu. the goal is to keep everything closed out (except those 5) in order to keep the battery from draining. you cannot select what apps show up in there. its kind of like the Task Manager in Windows.
    08-21-10 01:27 AM
    That's great advice, thanks! Now that I know what it's for, I don't mind not moving the icons around. However, now that I know what it's for; Yahoo Messenger and Window Live Messenger are running. I've gone into both apps and hit close/exit, yet they continue to run.
    08-21-10 11:36 AM
    This was Great Information to know, and is a Great User Tool For Managing Your Battery Life on Any Phone With The 06-OS!

Thanks
    08-21-10 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD