All,
    I'm wondering about the following:
    I'm on the Storm2, OS 5.0.0.607

1. I just downloaded Opera Mini. Things are great until the buttons that run across the bottom all of a sudden appear halfway (more than halfway) up the screen. How did that happen? How do I make it stay away? If this is going to happen consistently then the browser is useless.

2. I've read great reviews for QuickLaunch by NikkiSoft. I'd rather download a trial version first before paying, but I can't seem to find a way to do that. Is it offered?

3. I don't like the calendar app that came with my BB. It just doesn't work for me. I *don't* sync my BB with Outlook (I only use Outlook at work, and my BB is for personal use, not work). Can anyone recommend a good Calendar app?
    06-15-10 02:10 PM
    Check the third party apps forum, you may find info on all of these there

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/
    Last edited by plkcable; 06-15-10 at 02:14 PM. Reason: add link
    06-15-10 02:13 PM
    1. I haven't found a fix. Just rotate to landscape and back seem to fix it.

2. Just go for it. It's the only app I've paid for. 100% worth the 5$.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 02:25 PM
    All,
    I'm wondering about the following:
    I'm on the Storm2, OS 5.0.0.607

1. I just downloaded Opera Mini. Things are great until the buttons that run across the bottom all of a sudden appear halfway (more than halfway) up the screen. How did that happen? How do I make it stay away? If this is going to happen consistently then the browser is useless.
    It has been a issue in builds .607 and above. It will happen consistently for sure. As said earlier in this thread, just rotate the screen and it will work. Its still a great browser IMO.

2. I've read great reviews for QuickLaunch by NikkiSoft. I'd rather download a trial version first before paying, but I can't seem to find a way to do that. Is it offered?
    Worth every penny. It has several features built into the app that you would need to purchase each separately without quicklaunch. I have not seen a trial for it in a long time. Well worth the $4.99. You will find many people here that have quicklaunch as one of their top apps.

3. I don't like the calendar app that came with my BB. It just doesn't work for me. I *don't* sync my BB with Outlook (I only use Outlook at work, and my BB is for personal use, not work). Can anyone recommend a good Calendar app?
    I dunno, i don't really use the calender that much. But as plkcable said, just check the link that he provided. Someone will know
    06-16-10 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD