I am a new blackberry user and i was hoping to find a twitter app that would integrate into the blackberry in a similar fashion as the facebook app. Anyone know of a twitter app like this?

all help is appreciated
    07-14-09 06:36 AM
    i want to say that the best app so far would be Ubertwitter and is the closest to having those functionalities.
    07-14-09 06:59 AM
    Ubertwitter is best IMHO.
    07-14-09 07:12 AM
    Third thumbs up for Ubertwitter. Also, Vlingo isn't bad if you want to speak your tweets.
    07-14-09 08:03 AM
    If you want the tweets to show up in your message list I'd go with yatca that's what I'm currently using. I like ubertwitter but yatca works best for me because I don't have to go into a separate app it just loads into my inbox. But it depends on what people prefer.
    07-14-09 08:04 AM
    Full Disclosure: I have never used a twitter app for blackberry, as my first blackberry is arriving today.

But, I heard that Tweet Genius was the BEST twitter app for the blackberry.
    07-14-09 08:09 AM
    Full Disclosure: I have never used a twitter app for blackberry, as my first blackberry is arriving today.

it very well could be, but ubertwitter, tinytwitter, yatca (i think), twitterberry are all free.

so ill deal with the differences in them over the cost. i dont like twitter that much lol
    07-14-09 09:30 AM
    I use UberTwitter, and while the interface is VERY smooth there are some issues I have with it. Mainly that the notifications of replies and direct messages don't seem to really work that well, and unfortunately it doesn't show up in the notification area like emails, texts, and facebook messages do. Also, it will absolutely KILL your battery at the default settings. Change it to refresh only 30 mins (at least) and you should be much better.
    07-14-09 09:32 AM
    Yatca is the closest to integrating the same as facebook but its annoying if you follow lots of people. I have Yatca set just to get my replies and I use bertwitter to read my friends timeline.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 11:55 AM

It lacks the functionality of Ubertwitter and doesnt remove deleted messages. The only good thing about TweetGenius is it looks nice. Definitely not worth the price.
    07-14-09 12:08 PM
    Ubertwitter..is the best for now!..its still a lil buggy but I love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD