Within this program, is it possible to set two different times for the same class? For example, I have a chemistry class from 5:30-6:50 on Tuesday, then 5:30-10:05 on Thursday. Would I be able to put these under the same class or would I have to make two different classes for this?
    12-31-08 01:27 AM
    Within this program, is it possible to set two different times for the same class? For example, I have a chemistry class from 5:30-6:50 on Tuesday, then 5:30-10:05 on Thursday. Would I be able to put these under the same class or would I have to make two different classes for this?
    Bump!

Also wondering.
    01-09-09 10:22 AM
    Don't you have different sections for a given class? e.g. lecture is section 1 and lab is section 2? Unless you are section 1 for both. Then you are probably sol unless docs allows this.
    01-09-09 08:21 PM
    Hmm, this is yet another feature that is lacking... I also wish you could set days that there is no class (such as holidays, vacations, etc...), and I wish StudentDocket could sync with the calendar... Don't get me wrong, it is extremely useful, but it has a lot of unused potential....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 08:31 PM
    The question is: is it worth $20?
    01-09-09 08:35 PM
    Well for some reason when I purchased it I only had to pay 12.97, but no not really. The only reason it is worth this is because there is no other software... The quality of the software itself is pretty crappy but it would seem they have the market to themselves at the moment. If I weren't so busy I'd write an app myself...

01-09-09 08:41 PM
    I know C++ and assembly (though I despise writing in assembly). What programming language is required to make a blackberry app?
    01-09-09 09:08 PM
    I know C++ and assembly (though I despise writing in assembly). What programming language is required to make a blackberry app?
    I believe it is Java. I know many languages, I have to admit knowing assembly is impressive lol

01-09-09 09:10 PM
    To anyone that asks if it's worth the money, I would say absolutely not.

You can just as easily use the calendar, tasks and memopad to get all the same things done.

After playing with it for a couple days, I realized I'll never use it. I'll stick with the Today theme and calendar/tasks.
    01-14-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD