Crackberry's Facebook update post said the following of the new version (among other things)...

News Feed Support - The ability to set the News Feed as the landing page

I opened up the app for the first time after downloading the update, and I saw a ton of Mafia Wars / Farmville news. I do not want this. So I changed the drop-down to Status Updates. Works great. I restarted my device, and open the app again...and it's back on News Feed.

Can anyone tell me where/how to set Status Updates as my landing page rather than News Feed? It's not in options, and I can't seem to locate it anywhere else.

Thanks!
    10-18-09 11:07 AM
    I dont think that this is an option. As the update says, it sets the News Feed by default. I have not seen the option and I as well have to change mine each time I open the application.
    10-18-09 11:09 AM
    That is unfortunate, though the app is great nonetheless.

Thanks drm2blv.
    10-18-09 11:17 AM
    Yeah, it is unfortunate for sure. But the app has made great strides in the past couple updates, so hopefully they will continue to integrate new features and abilities to make us users happy!
    10-18-09 11:30 AM
    Wish this option was possible as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 11:55 PM
    Go through your facebook on a computer and block the applications that way. I had the same problem and a co-worker of mine told me to do this. Just whenever you see it from your home page (on your comp) there should be a "block these feeds" (or some words of that nature) button shoud solve your problem. Let me know if it didn't and I'll get the instructions for how he did it. But it is possible none the less.
    10-28-09 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD