Hey there. I know there is another topic on 3rd party Calender but mine here is a little different.

I am looking for another apps for Calendar. I feel OS 6 calendar is bad. However, I noticed all the good ones are super pricey. do you have any calender in mind that is average like less than $10? I am living in malaysia and my exchange rate to dollar is high.

Suggestions guys? thank you!
    12-09-10 05:37 AM
    SBSH Calendar Pro is an awesome calendar application and it's on sale right now for $5.99. I had it on my Bold 9000 running OS5. When I upgraded to the Torch 9800 with OS6 it said that the application was not compatible. I emailed the developers and they said an OS6 compatible version would roll out "soon". Well I waited a month and just couldn't do without it anymore (it's that good). I put it on my Torch and haven't had a single problem in over a month!

Just my personal experience...
    12-09-10 08:10 AM
    +1 for SBSH Calendar Pro. It is a great calendar that allows for color coding AND you can see your tasks as well.
    12-09-10 10:54 AM
    Wow thanks guys. I myself hope to get my hand at some great stuff (apps) and hope to get it soon. Old Calendar sux big time. Hate the layout >.>
    12-09-10 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD