Hi, just got the tour earlier this week and loving it. Just looking at a few apps to get for the phone, and had no problems up until now.

I just downloaded the free trail for BerryBuz.. im not sure if its just me, or it's just not working at all.. but i can't open up for the program at all.

When i click the BerryBuz icon, all i get is a popup message saying Reminders Cleared and that's it, the program won't open. Am I doing something wrong, or is this program not compatible for the Tour yet?
    09-06-09 12:35 PM
    go to options.. click on berrybuzz.... do not click on the berrybuzz icon like you said you did, that does nothing but clear messages if you have any.... to get to berrybuzz, once again, just go to options, then berrybuzz
    09-06-09 12:41 PM
    Congrats on the Tour! I love mine and also have BerryBuzz. I wish the program came w/ instructions. You have to go to Options then choose BerryBuzz. You can then set up your alerts from there. I'm not sure whats the point of the icon since I never click on it.

Good luck.
    09-06-09 12:43 PM
    Thank you for the help, appreciate it. Just finished playing around with it and setting it up, I'm loving it. I'll see how much I like it this week with the 7 day trial, but more than likely I'll be dropping the money for this app.
    09-06-09 01:32 PM
    Thank you for the help, appreciate it. Just finished playing around with it and setting it up, I'm loving it. I'll see how much I like it this week with the 7 day trial, but more than likely I'll be dropping the money for this app.
    oh yeah, this is by far one of my favorite apps on the Tour! I love this app! Its cool to look over at my phone on silent at work and know if I have a text or an e-mail ect just by looking at the color of the LED light! I like it a lot and well worth the money!
    09-06-09 01:36 PM
    BerryBuzz is the ultimate!
    09-06-09 07:53 PM
    BerryBuzz is the best app for any BB, hands down
    09-06-09 07:58 PM
    Agreed. BerryBuzz is the shiiiiiizNIT!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 08:01 PM
    Don't forget to disable the LED notifications within the 'standard' profiles, or they will conflict with the BerryBuzz LED profiles and you'll get erroneous flashes.
    09-06-09 10:23 PM
    So far I'm loving it just have 1 problem. Is there a way to get an option to make the LED Blink when i get a BeeJive message? It's working on everything else, but if I get an IM through BeeJive it's not doing anything. There's no option in BerryBuz for it.
    09-07-09 11:24 AM
    So far I'm loving it just have 1 problem. Is there a way to get an option to make the LED Blink when i get a BeeJive message? It's working on everything else, but if I get an IM through BeeJive it's not doing anything. There's no option in BerryBuz for it.
    i dont think we have an option for that beejive
    09-07-09 11:28 AM
    i dont think we have an option for that beejive
    That stinks than, only way I'll know i have a message on BeeJive is to look at the phone than. Hopefully an update would come out for this. BeeJive AIM > the AIM app that comes with the phone.
    09-07-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD