I can't believe I'm asking this, much less thinking it - I mean, I AM an adult after all. What possible need would I have for a fart app.

I have a teleconference staff meeting tomorrow and since I have no landline, I will have to be calling in with my BlackBerry. If I get a fart app and set it to go off sometime during the meeting, will it be heard throughout the conference? I'm assuming there is no way they can tell which phone it is coming from.

If anyone knows if this will work, let me know.

Look, it is just a thought, okay? Hey, I've got a BlackBerry now, I might as well use it every and any way I can
    04-01-09 08:11 PM
    That would be pretty much why you would want it to play a joke just like that. Pretty juvenile (of course i DO have the app)
    04-01-09 08:19 PM
    I don't know if anyone will know.

I have to admit being the typical guy that I am, "PhoneyFart" caught my eye instantaniously when I first went on App World. I amused myself with the 20 free farts or 20 minutes free of the app. I found the "bean" fart particularly entertaining. I guess it makes me feel good that I can act like a 15 year old teenager sometimes. But I still wouldn't pay for the app.
    04-01-09 08:25 PM
    That would be pretty much why you would want it to play a joke just like that. Pretty juvenile (of course i DO have the app)
    LOL - So it can be set to go off while I'm on the phone, and it will be heard by the other party?

Never mind. Of course it will. Okay - I have to get it. Even if it is for just this one time. LOL

I hate these staff meetings. At least now I'll have a reason to look forward to it tomorrow!

Thanks.
    04-01-09 08:28 PM
    I don't know if anyone will know.

I have to admit being the typical guy that I am, "PhoneyFart" caught my eye instantaniously when I first went on App World. I amused myself with the 20 free farts or 20 minutes free of the app. I found the "bean" fart particularly entertaining. I guess it makes me feel good that I can act like a 15 year old teenager sometimes. But I still wouldn't pay for the app.
    Oh wow, so I could get a "free" trial, use up all 20 for the meeting, and it will be money well spent!

Thanks you guys.

I love this place.

Now if someone can point me to a moderator so I can get my real name off of here...
    04-01-09 08:34 PM
    Just eat Fiber One bars.
    04-01-09 08:40 PM
    Just eat Fiber One bars.
    Or Broccoli
    04-01-09 08:49 PM
    I had the Cippi, the Farting Chipmunk app for a while, it had a timer on it, but it could've been a lot louder. The # 5 was a fairly substantial blast, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 08:53 PM
    Oh wow, so I could get a "free" trial, use up all 20 for the meeting, and it will be money well spent!

Thanks you guys.

I love this place.

Now if someone can point me to a moderator so I can get my real name off of here...
    Just PM the Mods, I sent my request to Reed McLay, and my screen name was modified in a couple of days.

04-01-09 08:56 PM
    Just PM the Mods, I sent my request to Reed McLay, and my screen name was modified in a couple of days.

I think they want that type of issue handled via this email.....

[email protected]
    04-01-09 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD