How come the video selection on the youtube app and youtube mobile are completely different than when you go on the website using a computer? Are there any apps that give the same results?

I tried looking through the forums but i couldn't come up with anything and I hope I put this in the right place.
    06-04-10 09:57 AM
    I believe that they are different because not 100% of youtube videos are available for mobile viewing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 10:05 AM
    Its so annoying. every other video i type in isn't there.
    06-04-10 11:08 AM
    Are you talking about the way the results are sorted out? Or actually asking why the videos look different on your phone compared to your pc?

If you're asking about the sorting of the results, I would like to know that too, its really annoying... I wish there was a sort feature where you can sort by date, view count etc. Without sorting, its virtually impossible to find exactly what you're looking for because youtube is oversaturated with useless videos.
    06-04-10 11:29 AM
    I can't get any of the videos I can find to play on my phone anymore. Media type not supported. It's lovely, really. I don't get why they never built an actual application for the BlackBerry's. I guess they have for the newer models. No worries, unless OS 6 comes out soon I'm done. Can't deal with this web browser anymore.
    06-04-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD