I downloaded this appthis morning and my battery life has decreased dramaticaly, it's already down a whole bar with very little use. Could this app be to blame? If so is there anyway to continue to use this app without the battery draining so quick. It's very adgitating

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 08:57 AM
    i use this app since my model and OS don't support threaded sms currently, and i do experience a bit of battery drain. i assume it's the app, unfortunately.
    05-13-10 09:04 AM
    i use this app since my model and OS don't support threaded sms currently, and i do experience a bit of battery drain. i assume it's the app, unfortunately.
    How much of a drain? Mine is down 1 and a half bars now after being off the charger for 3 hours with very very little use

05-13-10 09:10 AM
    It is this app. When I was reading through the options list they had a list of all the updates. And some major improvements included about the battery life. I guess its always been a problem with this app and hopefully they will improve it.

05-18-10 02:26 PM
    I really liked the app, but it was really draining my battery so had to delete it. Here's to hoping they improve it so I can reinstall it soon!

05-18-10 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD