Hi guys,

Considering to get BeBuzz, just need to ask a question before. I only want LED blinks only for email/social apps/messenger notifications.. only LED blinks, no vibrate, no sound.. But keep the rest (phone calls, sms) unchanged. Can BeBuzz do this? Or I don't even need BeBuzz to do it? Please advise.

Sorry to make a new thread. Was already asking this in the 3rd party app section but no one replied, so I try my luck here under Bold 9700 section.

Thanks in advance & have a great day ahead.
    06-15-10 09:17 PM
    Yes, you can customize your alerts for whatever you'd like. For sounds, you'll have to disable those in the profiles themselves. Try it out, it has a free trial!
    06-15-10 09:22 PM
    Right.. they have a free trial.. Why didn't I think about this earlier..

Anyway thanks buddy!
    06-15-10 09:57 PM
    This is the one app I've been on the fence about getting for a long time, can anybody that has it convince me why I should get it? Use BBM a ton, along with all the usual stuff (phone, e-mail, SMS)
    06-15-10 10:05 PM
    I love it because I know exactly what I got (and even who I got it from) without having to pick up my phone and look. Also, in situations where I have to have my phone silenced, it gives me identifying visual cues as to what has just arrived. For instance, an SMS from my boss will certainly be more important than a Facebook alert, so I know when it's important enough to pick it up and look.
    06-15-10 10:08 PM
    This is the one app I've been on the fence about getting for a long time, can anybody that has it convince me why I should get it? Use BBM a ton, along with all the usual stuff (phone, e-mail, SMS)
    It's worth it for a couple bucks. I checked around the net for reviews and found it worthy. Haven't looked back since I purchased...
    06-15-10 11:45 PM
    Is there any way to set all BBMs to a color, all SMS to a different color, all e-mails to another without having to go through and do it individually? And maybe change certain individual ones?
    06-16-10 12:04 AM
    Yes you can do it in groups and not set the color for every single contact if that's what ur asking. Basically u start by assigning colors to events (phone call, sms, bbm, etc) then u can choose to add custom colors to a contact if you want to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 01:08 AM
    Very easy setup. Just get it, and if you don't like it, don't buy it! It has a trial, and it's definitely worth checking out. To me, it's the most useful app on my Berry.
    06-16-10 01:11 AM
    BerryBuzz is one of the best apps to have imho! its never off my phone and always on there, i dont know what i would do without it...

I would try to trial, play with it, and see how you like it... BerryBuzz is very customizable so if you want to do something, it can most likely be set up to do it (in conjunction with the devices profiles for alerts)
    06-16-10 11:09 AM
    It's a great app.. one of the "must have app" for my BB. Note that this app will interfere (not working properly) with certain app that you have it running on your phone, ie. Leave It On.. but that's a minor issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 11:30 AM
    I also have this application and can't live with out it! Love my BerryBuzz!
    06-16-10 11:36 AM
    Honestly, for what the OP is asking...
    "I only want LED blinks only for email/social apps/messenger notifications.. only LED blinks, no vibrate, no sound.. But keep the rest (phone calls, sms) unchanged."

This can all be done by editing the profiles without the need for 3rd party programs. Just go to that profile, go to what you want to edit and choose to turn the LED or Sound or Vibrate Off or On for that particular item.

Now, if you want to set custom colors for those alerts, then you need this program. But, that's not what the OP asked.
    06-16-10 12:30 PM
    I was on the fence about getting berrybuzz but it's worth it. I have everything sent to have different LED notifications, works like a charm.
    06-16-10 12:32 PM
    Thanks guys, will definitely buy it soon
    06-16-10 01:45 PM
    Once you try Disco on a ringer, you will never go back!
    06-16-10 03:59 PM
    +1 on that Disco Police baby and you"ll be just begging people to call you so you can watch that phone light up!!!! LOL
    What's nice is you can turn off all sounds and just use the lights!!!! For everything!
    06-16-10 06:47 PM
    Make sure your current profiles are all set to no led before you install bebuzz or after.
    06-16-10 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD