I only have a few apps on my phone. WeatherBug, ScoreMobile, Call Blocker Pro, and whatever came pre-loaded (though I've deleted several of those).

I've noticed since downloading NHL Ice Time and Call Blocker Pro my phone seems to freeze up a **** of a lot more than it used to. I make sure to exit/close the apps before just going to the main screen so they aren't running in the background or anything.

Even so when I'm texting the whole damned phone will just up and freeze. Never happened before.

I'm wondering if somehow I have those apps on my phone's internal memory instead of on my card, how I can find out if I do, and whether or not they can be on the card and how I switch them if they can be.

Does anyone have any ideas about why I am suddenly freezing up, and how I can fix that issue?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Oh yeah as long as I'm at it, is there a way to delete the preloaded ringtones? I don't need 90% of those and they're just wasting space but I can't seem to use the regular delete function to shed them.

Gracias.
    06-04-10 09:50 AM
    You cannot install programs to the SD Card. As for the freezing up, did you do a battery pull after installing them? Try uninstalling them and reinstall one at a time to figure which one is possibly causing the freeze ups.
    06-04-10 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD