This is the first time I'm actually trying to download apps on my tour... I have some questions..

1. The Blackberry App World was not preloaded on my phone... Is it better to download it directly from my bberry? Or install it on my desktop and sync it?

2. there are some preloaded apps (facebook / myspace) that are not on the application list... is there a way to delete them?

I apologize if these questions were answered, but I did a quick search and couldn't find a thread on it.
    07-15-09 02:01 PM
    This is the first time I'm actually trying to download apps on my tour... I have some questions..

1. The Blackberry App World was not preloaded on my phone... Is it better to download it directly from my bberry? Or install it on my desktop and sync it?

2. there are some preloaded apps (facebook / myspace) that are not on the application list... is there a way to delete them?

I apologize if these questions were answered, but I did a quick search and couldn't find a thread on it.
    1. Download directly to your berry. Takes a step out of the process.

2. If they aren't showing up in your applications list, just delete the shortcuts.
    07-15-09 02:02 PM
    1. Download directly to your berry. Takes a step out of the process.

2. If they aren't showing up in your applications list, just delete the shortcuts.
    I believe deleting the shortcuts won't do anything. I think that they are contained within service books so if you try to send the service books, reregister the device, or whatever, they'll just reappear so deleteing the "MySpace" and "Facebook" icons won't work. I'd say just hide them if they annoy you that much.
    07-15-09 02:13 PM
    Why aren't all apps listed in one place?

Some are in applications and some are in downloads?
    07-15-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD