I really dislike/hate the flip clock that is standard and comes on the Blackberry Torch

I am looking for nice automatic clock moving screen saver / App that could be used on my new Blackberry Torch. I am surprised that there is not something already out there so was wondering here if this is possible.

The best one I have seen in the Glycine Watch screen saver for the iphone. It looks like this -

Is something like this possible? It does not have to be a Glycine watch like above, but ANY cool clock, especially with a sweeping automatic movement would be incredible.

Check out Watch Freeks and look at the top RIGHT column and you can see an example of a black flash diver-style clock with a sweeping second hand (below Your Freeky Time). Imagine how cool that would be on the Blackberry Torch!

Hopefully just a simple app for an alternative clock for the Blackberry Torch.
    10-18-10 08:49 AM
    anyone? Just following up.
    Thanks!
    10-19-10 06:28 AM
    anyone? Just following up.
    Thanks!
    wouldnt that waste more battery with the screen saver on?
    the clock will have to update every second.
    10-19-10 09:38 AM
    wouldnt that waste more battery with the screen saver on?
    the clock will have to update every second.
    there already is a clock on the Torch - the flip number clock. I just want a BETTER one that looks like an automatic sweeping wrist watch.
    10-19-10 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD