Just updated to my 9650 last night. As I've read in the forums, my old QuickPull for the older OS didn't work at all. Today, I tried going into App World to re-download the newer version of QuickPull. Despite several attempts, it tells me that there was an error on the download and App World isn't communicating correctly. (App World downloaded Twitter for me with no prob - so I don't think it is App World) Does anyone have an OTA link for a 5.0 compatible QuickPull? TIA!
    06-29-10 03:17 PM
    You can get the latest version here:QuickPull - Reset your BlackBerry | Steelthorn Software

I can't tell you how it will work on your 9650. On my 9700 the scheduled reset works, but has a few bugs. When the schedule starts it slowly crawls it's way down the screen to the reset now and then resets. I think it has to do with the keystroke injection function that QP uses to automatically reset. After the reset I get a message that the device has been reset, and I have to click OK.
    06-29-10 03:26 PM
    Try doing ALT+RightShift+Delete to reboot your Bold, unless you need the scheduled reboot. But with 300+MB free, I think apps like QP and MeterBerry will fade away.
    06-29-10 03:29 PM
    Try doing ALT+RightShift+Delete to reboot your Bold, unless you need the scheduled reboot. But with 300+MB free, I think apps like QP and MeterBerry will fade away.
    For those of us still on limited memory devices, unfortunately, we rely on these apps. I noticed recently though that QP after rebooting doesn't enter the password despite the fact that it's entered into the program now. I also have a license for MB and am wondering if my 9000 performs better without it (even though I have less information). I also thought that since QP was modified to enter the password in the app, that it would be an advantage over QP but that doesn't seem to be the case since that function isn't working.
    06-29-10 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD