Anyone get it to work? I can't seem to get qik to work using the BOld, storm, or curve OTA downloads....

Thoughts?
    07-21-09 01:45 PM
    so far, I've had no luck installing.
    07-22-09 10:27 AM
    Huh? I've had Qik running on my Storm since April. (When they released the Storm supported version)

http://qik.com/dl/298
    07-27-09 12:44 PM
    bump.
    any version that works on the tour?
    08-06-09 03:24 AM
    I would love to know this as well
    08-06-09 08:51 AM
    any update??
    10-12-09 02:46 PM
    *BUMP*

How about now? Anyone know of anything? Maybe when OS 5 drops??
    11-11-09 01:33 PM
    I have had this ver on my tour for about a month.

If you take the above url and change it to 297 you will get the one I have.

It will login but I haven't been able to get it to show the video and I don't know enough of the BB program to try and copy the video portion from another build.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 02:02 PM
    So....How 'bout now? Anyone get anything to work on their tour? Know of any streaming app that DOES work on the tour??
    11-28-09 09:45 PM
    I wish I had an answer to this as well. I have been looking around for a program like this for my Tour for a few months. It just seems so odd to me that they would develop a program like this and make it available for the Curve and the Pearl even, but the support for the Tour is not available. I don't know much about writing programs, but it seems to me like it would not be that difficult to change the coding to make it work on the Tour.

I would really like to be able to use this program on my phone.
    02-12-10 12:17 AM
    ya, you and the other 28939823 million people using the Tour

it's been widely complained about on qik forums. they said a year ago "coming son" or some stupid crap. it wont happen. they'll prob develop it for tour2, since it support wifi like ours should have in the fist place
    02-12-10 10:14 AM
    This must be why I continue to get "An error occurred during playback" messages after the video finishes and am not able to hear the audio on any of the Qik (iPhone) files I receive. It's a pain in the a** because I end up having to download the files and watch through QuickTime on my laptop so I can hear them.

I, too, looked for Qik for the Tour and the Qik site said it wasn't available, but even if it is, reading what is posted here doesn't make it seem like a sweet app. I guess I'll continue to watch silent movies.
    03-07-10 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD