I'm trying to see if I can solely use social scope instead of facebook but I don't want to delete fb. The problem is that I'm getting notifications I don't want to go check cause I already got them. If I "hide" fb will it still notify me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 01:21 PM
    You should be able to go into facebook, go to options then "log out".
    05-04-10 01:24 PM
    Thanks, I found that now I'm getting emails when someone responds, etc. My next question is, if I turn those notif's off through facebook will it affect socialscope? Meaning I won't get the notif's? Or is that separate? I don't want to be told on three different things that there is a comment, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 01:35 PM
    Gacebook must be that new thing like Myspace and Facebook I've been hearing so much about..

No it works seperately from those emails. You don't need the inbox notifications (To the best of my knowledge, because on a BB your email is linked to the phone, which is linked to the fb account, which is why you need the email notifications..) whereas SS you're just signed into an account and your fb account, not your email.

Now my question is, if I log out of FB and stop the emails, will all the "FB links" to my contacts and bbm disappear? Not the actual contacts just the picture / FB related stuff.
    05-05-10 02:37 PM
    That I'm not sure about. I guess you could try it and find out. Log out of facebook and stay logged out and reboot your phone. See what happens.
    05-05-10 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD