Okay I had weather pushed to my phone for a while but it wasn't what I was looking for - it would just show me the 7 day forecast.

Is there one out there that will show me a detailed forecast for the day? As in, "clear, turning cloudy with a 40% of showers in the afternoon" or something along those lines?

Also, today I felt completely in the dark about the whole school shooting incident so I was wondering what is out there so that breaking news can get pushed to my phone and I'll actually be aware of the world.

Thanks guys!
    04-16-07 09:45 PM
    Oh and this might be in the wrong forum - sorry if it is... move away if necessary!
    04-16-07 09:46 PM
    I use BBWeather and find it pretty reliable. I think there is a link posted on this site in another thread already.

As far as breaking news, I have signed up for email alerts on CNN.com and ABCNEWS.com

I use my gmail address and it gets sent instantly to my BlackBerry.
    04-17-07 12:42 AM
    I think I had cnn.com alerts emailed to me ages ago but I found them a bit slow. But then again, I worked in news back then so I think I found things out rather quickly.

As for bbweather, I downloaded it but it says it cannot find a service book for ippp.
    04-17-07 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD