i am seemingly have a memory leak so i am deleting recently installed apps, which included push weather, which i really like by the way. before i decided to try and delete it, i had switched the city it was reporting on by creating a new subscription and deleting the old one. it starting sending me updates on the new city, but never took away the old city that i deleted, and still continues to update both. i went into the push weather page and first changed the subscription to send a message instead of having an icon, so then it did both. so then i went back in and deleted the subscription. under push weather, it says there are no subscriptions now. however, i still have two icons that continue to update on my BB. i have done a reset using the soft reset program and when that didn't work, i did a battery pull. that didn't work either. accuweather push is not listed under options>advanced options>applications.

so, how the heck can i get these off my BB? this is very frustrating and if it's not the leak problem, it's making me not want to use it again!
    04-06-08 06:53 PM
    try going to the blackberry hompage on ur bb and scroll down to the weather and click on the accuweather and unstall the services..try that and see if it works ... and if ur still looking for a weather app u can try weather eye app sorry i dont have enough post to paste the url ..if u like just pm or email me and ill send u the link
    04-06-08 07:04 PM
    i already did that. i deleted the subscription. there is no uninstall.
    04-06-08 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD