Hows it working for those who tried it? Personally, I cant stand it! I miss messages, volume is very low, cant choose to connect to someone before a message does go through (when it actually works), and I cant view the PTT msg's I have missed!

The thing is a bomb so far! Any thoughts.....
    06-15-10 07:37 PM
    I sent the developer a message asking if there was a way to PING the party you want to talk to so they can be listening when you talk, like you said, the way it is now, they dont hear the message most of the time you send it to them the first time because they are not expecting it.

And it would be nice if there was a way to listen to older messages if you dont clear the history.

definately needs work, but as far as the messages going thru, been working ok for us. Just some tweaking
    06-15-10 10:54 PM
    I e-mailed the developer as well. They said that they wont impliment a feature where you can relisten to old PTT messages from the event history. I dont know why but thats their word. They did say there was an udate in the works to fix several things however.

Did you ever figure out how to fix the volume issue? I can barely hear it and my media/phone volume is at its loudest.
    06-16-10 06:31 AM
    I'm sure PTT is useful for some people but I wouldn't use it cause it's bad enough everyone around hears your side of the conversation I really don't want them hearing everything.
    06-16-10 07:28 AM
    I'm sure PTT is useful for some people but I wouldn't use it cause it's bad enough everyone around hears your side of the conversation I really don't want them hearing everything.
    its not really useful for convos. Its more about fast and convenient ways to send a transmission to someone without making an actual call or having to type a text msg

more use for either business or if your wife wants to just tell you quickly to bring milk from the grocery
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 06-16-10 at 08:24 AM.
    06-16-10 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD