I purchased quicklaunch and meterberry through appworld recently, i upgraded and it said I need to reenter my pin to start the app up. I dont know where to find my pni again?
    06-16-10 06:34 AM
    You "upgraded"... what did you upgrade??? If it was a device, all you need to do is use DM's Device Switch Wizard.
    06-16-10 06:38 AM
    Options > Status.
    06-16-10 06:41 AM
    did you get an email after purchasing it? He doesnt need the device pin. He need the activation code for the apps. And he didnt switch devices, Im guessing he upgraded the OS.
    06-16-10 06:44 AM
    That makes more sense. I haven't purchased from App World, but I think under "My World" it would list the Reg. codes like the CB App Store.
    06-16-10 06:52 AM
    That makes more sense. I haven't purchased from App World, but I think under "My World" it would list the Reg. codes like the CB App Store.
    yeah not sure how that works. Ive only bought from mobihand.
    06-16-10 07:04 AM
    There are no registration codes in App World... you log in, you see all your purchases are there... App World even allows you to log in to another device and download the app again.... but NO Reg. Codes!!!
    06-16-10 07:20 AM
    Yes, I upgraded my OS, sorry. and okay I magically got quicklaunch to work.. but my meterberry says i need my License Key. I have no Emails with that information in it and I never delete any emails.. where can I find that>
    06-16-10 07:43 AM
    If you can't find the License key you can try to contact the maker of the program, explain what happened and maybe they can locate the key for you or issue you a new one.
    06-16-10 08:02 AM
    Yes, I upgraded my OS, sorry. and okay I magically got quicklaunch to work.. but my meterberry says i need my License Key. I have no Emails with that information in it and I never delete any emails.. where can I find that>
    You never delete emails... find the one that you used to download the app... where did you purchase it from, the site itself, CB's Store, must not have been App World or you would not need an activation code, where did you purchase it from??? You must have a code... I'd try contacting the place you purchased the software from... if it was CB's Store they have all the activation codes, just click on the Store, Software, My Account, log in and find the activation codes.
    06-16-10 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD