App World was working fine until recently when I tried to reinstall Tapatalk I keep getting 'Purchase Server Error, Error id: 30220'. This is only when I try to reinstall Tapatalk and I find it really weird. I tried installing a couple of apps that I deleted and I don't get this error.
    09-15-11 11:49 AM
    Try pressing ALT + R S T in your My World.
    09-15-11 12:13 PM
    Try pressing ALT + R S T in your My World.
    I tried this and it didn't work that's why I decided to post this.
    09-15-11 12:35 PM
    FYI in appworld v3.0 the shortcut got changed to clear the cache. Now it's ALT+RSTRST
    shrewsburysq likes this.
    09-15-11 02:48 PM
    FYI in appworld v3.0 the shortcut got changed to clear the cache. Now it's ALT+RSTRST
    Just to make sure, is the ALT key the one with the upper case and lower case 'A'? If it is, then I tried doing as you suggested but it does nothing. I read somewhere that it freezes App World and then restarts it but when I press ALT and then RSTRST (one by one) nothing happens.
    09-16-11 06:00 AM
    Should I just go ahead and purchase it again but from MobiHand this time?
    09-16-11 07:45 AM
    Just to make sure, is the ALT key the one with the upper case and lower case 'A'? If it is, then I tried doing as you suggested but it does nothing. I read somewhere that it freezes App World and then restarts it but when I press ALT and then RSTRST (one by one) nothing happens.
    No that's the shift key. The alt key just says "alt".

Hold alt, then press RSTRST one by one.
    09-16-11 01:33 PM
    No that's the shift key. The alt key just says "alt".

Hold alt, then press RSTRST one by one.
    There isn't a key on the virtual keyboard that has ALT written on.
    09-17-11 06:25 AM
    i am trying to redownload tetris by EA. I am consistently getting this purchase service error, i have uninstalled APP world downgraded appworld tried going to appworld.com to download from my pc. Nothing has worked. It is driving me insane. This is ludacris i paid for an app and cant download it. I triede alt+rst no go. What do i do?
    10-03-11 01:41 PM
    Same issues for me with an app, tried the ALT thing and no go. I get purchase service error, error id 30220 no luck. Any updates?
    11-14-11 06:45 PM
    Im not sure why this worked but it did for me. I deleted appworld and reinstalled from the blackberry site. I then changed my payment method and it seems to be working fine. Hope it helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-11 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD