So I tried buying bejeweled from appworld. during download/installation, i got a purchase error message and it never installed. Checked my paypal account and I've definitely been charged for the app. When i go into My World, it lists bejeweled and says "Purchase not found" under it and it doesnt' look like there's any way to redownload/install it without paying for it again.

I've opened a dispute with paypal yesterday, but haven't gotten a response yet.

Has anyone else run into this and know a solution?
    08-19-09 12:00 PM
    I've had that happen before. I was told to go to the "My World" section and log in with my paypal account.

If that doesn't work, try the App World support forums. supportforums.blackberry.com
    08-20-09 08:44 AM
    I've had that happen before. I was told to go to the "My World" section and log in with my paypal account.

If that doesn't work, try the App World support forums. supportforums.blackberry.com
    Yeah, I've logged into My World with no success. Looked the support forums without much luck either. I still haven't gotten a response from my PayPal dispute either. Getting frustrating.
    08-20-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD