I'm happy to finally announce that JeeoSuite: Wifi Portal for your BlackBerry, has entered PUBLIC BETA!

What is Jeeosuite?

JeeoSuite is a Wifi Portal that connects the BlackBerry smartphone to your Web Browser. This allows you to access Email, Photos, Files, Calendar, Bookmarks and more, over wifi, on any computer.

What can you do with JeeoSuite?

- Send and receive Email
    - Stream Audio, and Video
    - Transfer Files (over wifi)
    - Manage your Photos
    - View your Calendar (Month/Day)
    - Take Screenshots (over wifi)
    - Optimize Memory
    - Locate a lost phone
    - Send Messages to the phone
    - View Memory & Device info
    - Store Bookmarks
    - View, or add Memos ... and more

Download (OTA) via: Download JeeoSuite
    03-23-11 06:12 AM
    Great app for performing a number of tasks:

03-23-11 07:10 AM
    Hmmm. Maybe the website is down. Jeeosuite won't let me create an account.
    03-23-11 08:47 AM
    When i sign in to my ip/port says invalid user name password and i have successfully signed up
    03-23-11 02:31 PM
    When i sign in to my ip/port says invalid user name password and i have successfully signed up
    Same here. What gives?

03-23-11 02:40 PM
    Just started playing with this; I was able to create account without problem. But the server was having problems; kept timing out. Maybe too many users?

m
    03-23-11 02:43 PM
    Anyone else having trouble uploading files to the SD card? Whenever I click on a video to upload, nothing happens.
    03-23-11 04:16 PM
    Anyone else having trouble uploading files to the SD card? Whenever I click on a video to upload, nothing happens.
    I just tested uploading video using a Torch with Google Chrome 10.0.648.151. Could be a problem with your browser. Maybe it won't upload large files. Email info at jeeosuite.com with all the info.
    03-23-11 08:11 PM
    anyone have trouble downloading the app, i am getting 907 error
    03-23-11 09:50 PM
    Hmmm. Maybe the website is down. Jeeosuite won't let me create an account.
    I've tried to log in and create an account several times today and it is not working.
    03-24-11 12:13 AM
    I would try IE but I do not have it installed. Have tried it on Firefox 3.x and Firefox 4.0 with the same result. I'll play with it some more later today. Everything else seems to work great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-11 04:43 AM
    Update with TABS option is great!
    04-01-11 07:05 AM
    Just installed update; now getting "error updating your my.jeeosuite.com account." It's suggestion to go to support.mblware is not very helpful, as there is nothing on the support page about jeeosuite.

m
    04-01-11 08:11 AM
    Just installed update; now getting "error updating your my.jeeosuite.com account." It's suggestion to go to support.mblware is not very helpful, as there is nothing on the support page about jeeosuite.

m
    Is your wifi on? Cause after the update my wifi somehow turned off and caused the same error.
    04-01-11 08:16 AM
    Working great for me...excellent app....but I would not pay for it...just an fyi if you are considering it as a paid app.
    04-01-11 12:30 PM

m
    Same issue here. I'm not sure why the direct you to a site that doesn't provide any help whatsoever.
    04-01-11 02:04 PM
    Is your wifi on? Cause after the update my wifi somehow turned off and caused the same error.
    Bingo--thanks!

m
    04-02-11 10:25 AM
    Lol, if you guys keep releasing Jeeosuite without any bugs I'm not going to be able to point them out so you can fix them you're upsetting the delicate order of beta testing.
    04-02-11 11:27 PM
    I keep trying to download the program, it keeps giving me the Jeeosuite .jad 907 invalid COD, I registered and keep trying for days now, and still get the same thing on my blackberry, any help guys?
    04-03-11 07:02 PM
    I like this app!

How do you know if the memory optimizer works? I click on it, the browser cycles, but I don't see a popup. I'm not seeing any difference in the device memory either.
    04-12-11 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD