Is it possible to create a playstation network (psn) app that you could send messages, go in chats, edit account, add money, possibly buy stuff, and other ps3 things all from your Blackberry (storm 9530)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 05:10 PM
    It probably would be possible to do this but you would have to have access to the inner workings of the psn and sonys permission. The only problem with this is the if sony hasn't implemented a way that you can send messages and chat from their website to your contacts, there is slim chances that we will see anybody doing this soon. The closest you can get to doing this is using a psp. I know with my psp, I can do all of the things you mentioned with the exception of chatting.

04-12-09 05:53 PM
    how about a BT keyboard for ps3??
    04-12-09 06:01 PM
    and dvd remote
    04-12-09 06:31 PM
    how about a BT keyboard for ps3??
    and dvd remote
    Both of these tasks can be done once Unify4Life releases Game|Shadow. It is stated to be released this month but we are still waiting to hear anything about it.

Game|Shadow dongle turns Blackberry into PS3 remote / keypad � Unify4Life

04-12-09 06:48 PM
    Wait how do you send messages via psp because I haven't been able to do that and please playstation if xbox can get this stuff why can't we?

04-12-09 07:25 PM
    Both of these tasks can be done once Unify4Life releases Game|Shadow. It is stated to be released this month but we are still waiting to hear anything about it.

Thanks for that info!
    I will definitely look into that.
    04-12-09 07:46 PM
    For the PSN app, I doubt you'll be able to view your friends list until Sony does something on their end. There isn't even anything for PCs out there. Just to check your friends list requires a double login.

Unfortunatly, Unify4LIfe's solution requires the use of a dongle, because the bluetooth protocol in the Storm is not HID compliant.
    04-12-09 08:09 PM
    Wait, so does that mean that thing won't work with the Storm??
    04-12-09 08:16 PM
    Since the psn is so inferior compared to live I would never expect to see an app like this

04-12-09 09:27 PM
    Wait, so does that mean that thing won't work with the Storm??
    It works with the Storm, you just have to have a dongle in the PS3.

Since the psn is so inferior compared to live I would never expect to see an app like this

Who cares when it's free?
    04-12-09 09:45 PM
    You can now view you friends and status' online for Playstation Network. Is there a way for someone to build an app to view this info?
    06-14-09 01:41 PM
    there's an iPhone app that allows for viewing your (and other's, there's even a leaderboard) trophies, and online status. I see no reason why someone wouldn't be able to build one for berries that includes at least some of the requested features.
    07-12-09 06:26 AM
    I'm pretty sure an app like this would come for xbox live before PS3 considering there aren't that many people on PSN compared to xbox live.
    07-12-09 06:38 AM
    Hi, I'm Nicolas from Argentina
    I create an app call PS3 Trophies for Android user and I'm looking to port it to blackberry.
    Do you think that will be people interested?

You can take a look of the app at:
    (search for ps3 argentina wordpress on google because I don't have permission to post links)

Look at the FAQ and screenshot pages too!!!!

Nicolas
    01-06-10 01:14 PM
    Hi, I'm Nicolas from Argentina
    I create an app call PS3 Trophies for Android user and I'm looking to port it to blackberry.
    Do you think that will be people interested?

You can take a look of the app at:
    (search for ps3 argentina wordpress on google because I don't have permission to post links)

Look at the FAQ and screenshot pages too!!!!

Nicolas
    Count me in
    01-07-10 05:50 AM
    I would get it, aslong as its good detailed and here's an idea when making the app let the community post more details on each trophy for a better system. Kind of like a wikipedia of PS3 trophies.

01-07-10 04:54 PM
    theres already a PSN trophy app for BB's which has info on trophys - it sounds pretty useless tbh

&

xbox live already has an app on iphone - there needs to be a ps3 one like this for BBs!
    03-06-10 05:44 AM
    The PS3 app for both the iphone and android platforms are awesome, I am looking into getting a new blackberry and I would definitely get this app, even if it was a direct port to blackberries. Although it doesnt have access to your accounts like the wallet and so on, but it can show achieved trophies, games, and friends lists.

Xbox live is now completely inferior to the PSN, more features, better user base, Less Cheating or hacking, No fee, frequently updated and so on.
    The User base is only Growing.
    09-13-10 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD