So ProfilerX work with AddOnIs? I know Profiler Pro did.

What about the snooze dialog? Did that ever the into ProfilerX?

Jeffrey
    09-30-11 02:39 PM
    Hi Smiley,

Did you ever see this post from me? Does it make sense? I think that seems to be the problem. It is pretty consistent..

Hey Smiley,

So I think I know what the problem is. Let's say ProfilerX is set for:

Normal 1pm --> Vibrate 2pm

But at 1:30pm, I felt like putting my phone on Silent profile because I was in a meeting.

Then at 2pm, it changes to something different instead of Vibrate. I think because the program is expecting the phone to be at Normal, but it was actually on Silent, because I manually changed it.

Therefore, it incorrectly counts the number of profiles to switch to.

Does that sounds possible? From debugging the software as best as I can, that seems to be what's happening.
    09-30-11 09:46 PM
    Hi Smiley,

Did you ever see this post from me? Does it make sense? I think that seems to be the problem. It is pretty consistent..
    Since ProfilerX can not read the sound profile setting it is impossible for profilerX to switch to a different profile then the one you have set. I'm not sure why it is doing this. At 2pm it should switch to the correct profile.
    10-01-11 10:47 PM
    So ProfilerX work with AddOnIs? I know Profiler Pro did.

What about the snooze dialog? Did that ever the into ProfilerX?

Jeffrey
    I'm dont think AddOnIs was added but it will check and the snooze.
    JAKrzysztow likes this.
    10-01-11 10:48 PM
    It was why I never went from ProfilerPro!

Is ProfilerPro still available for download? I will probably be rebuilding my Curve soon and this is a # 1 app! Saves my sanity!
    10-03-11 09:53 AM
    It was why I never went from ProfilerPro!

Is ProfilerPro still available for download? I will probably be rebuilding my Curve soon and this is a # 1 app! Saves my sanity!
    Yes. Pro the ProfilerX are both available.
    10-06-11 08:11 PM
    Weird things are still going on..

My phone crashed 2 weeks ago so I had to wipe and reload my OS. I reinstalled ProfilerX and setup my profiles again.

It worked perfectly for a whole week--all profiles switched correctly.

But then this week, it has been acting up. On Monday it was supposed to switch from my "Office" to "Normal" but instead it chose "Change Sounds and Alerts" menu..

Yesterday it was suppose to change from "Normal" to "Phone Only" but instead, it went to "Office."

My original theory was that if I manually changed the profile, that might have affected the switching. But this time, I have not changed any profiles manually--I have let ProfilerX change everything.

So there seems to be something else going on..

Anyone else experience different switching on OS7 ?
    10-12-11 10:51 AM
    Hi Smiley88,

In app world on the web, it looks like the latest version is 1.0.6. But when I check app world on my phone, it is 1.0.5. (I currently have 1.0.5 installed).

Is 1.0.6 the lastest? Or do you have a latest beta version that I could try? I'm still having the switching issues I described.

I tried your beta link: http://www.toysoft.ca/testing/ProfilerX.jad but nothing was there.

Thanks.
    01-28-12 03:00 PM
    Hi Smiley88,

In app world on the web, it looks like the latest version is 1.0.6. But when I check app world on my phone, it is 1.0.5. (I currently have 1.0.5 installed).

Is 1.0.6 the lastest? Or do you have a latest beta version that I could try? I'm still having the switching issues I described.

I tried your beta link: http://www.toysoft.ca/testing/ProfilerX.jad but nothing was there.

Thanks.
    1.0.6 is actually the upgrade for profile changer.

1.0.5 is the latest profilerX for OS6 and OS7
    01-29-12 05:23 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD