So I start a new job on Monday and cell phones are a big no no (which is not something I'm used to) and I'm looking for a profile switcher or profile scheduler that will switch my phone to silent at the beggining of my shift and then back to whatever it was on before when my shift is over.

From what I've see the options are pretty limited, I can only find three apps and none of them have any reviews which bothers me. Im basically looking for a list of all the apps that do this, I'd love to know which one you like best but I'd also like to try the ones other people have tried and ditched. I'd also like to know if there are any built into other apps (for example the pop up notifications in Leave It On) I'm just looking for more options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-10 09:20 PM
    I can recommend ProfilerPro by Toysoft.
    But it sounds like the built in auto on/off would be more useful to you than a profiler app.
    11-14-10 10:55 PM
    RingScheduler by CellAvant

works like a charm for me. i use it to to have it automatically switch my profile to silent before bed, then switch back when i wake in the morning. it's also integrated with the calendar so you can set it up to switch profiles based on calendar events keywords. for example, i have it set up to switch to silent during dinners, movies, and comedy shows.
    11-14-10 11:20 PM
    I have purchased both apps (RingScheduler and ProFilerPro). Each of them have there pluses and minus to them. The UI of RingScheduler is great plus the nice feature of appointments having the profile switched without having to set it up in the appointment. ProFilerPro has the ability to change your profile based on GPS location which is a wonderful thing if your phone can get a gps fix inside of a building.

Both are great apps.
    11-15-10 08:45 AM
    opinions from anyone else?
    11-15-10 07:27 PM
    I've been a happy user of RingScheduler for months....
    11-15-10 07:32 PM
    ProfilerPro
    11-15-10 07:36 PM
    Another vote for ProfilerPro.
    11-15-10 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD