I find the changing of profile settings on the BB really cumbersome.

I have to change the out of holster setting + the in holster setting, blah blah blah..

I was wondering if there is an easier way. A profile editing app, either on the BB or maybe on the desktop?

Or maybe there's an easier way that I'm missing? With all the different types of alerts X holster/un-holstered X profiles.... it's just too time consuming!

Thanks for your advice.
    01-24-09 01:51 PM
    I find the changing of profile settings on the BB really cumbersome.

I have to change the out of holster setting + the in holster setting, blah blah blah..

I was wondering if there is an easier way. A profile editing app, either on the BB or maybe on the desktop?

Or maybe there's an easier way that I'm missing? With all the different types of alerts X holster/un-holstered X profiles.... it's just too time consuming!

Thanks for your advice.
    I don't know of an app for that. But I got a question. Do you change your alerts THAT MUCH?
    01-24-09 02:22 PM
    I don't know of an app for that. But I got a question. Do you change your alerts THAT MUCH?
    No, but I recently updated my OS, and was disappointed to find that it didn't transfer over my profile settings. So just looking for a more efficient way.

If there were such an app, tho - I think I might... just because I could.
    01-24-09 04:33 PM
    No, but I recently updated my OS, and was disappointed to find that it didn't transfer over my profile settings. So just looking for a more efficient way.

If there were such an app, tho - I think I might... just because I could.
    Your profile settings should have stayed the same. When the OS is updated the DM backs up and restores. That's weird that your profile settings weren't backed up.
    01-24-09 04:48 PM
    Your profile settings should have stayed the same. When the OS is updated the DM backs up and restores. That's weird that your profile settings weren't backed up.
    I know! Everything else went super smooth (and was restored).
    01-24-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD